• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
    Over priced & over rated.
    I prefer Eddie's.

Comment

• Re: University of Alaska Sports in danger of elimination

Originally posted by RapidsCity
      As a female hockey fan, why do you denigrate vaginas? Do you not like vaginas? Can you not find your way in to any vaginas? That would explain your less than sunny disposition. I bet if I gave you a swift kick in your personal region, if I could hit a target that small, you'd be rolling on the floor with big crocodile tears and a pained whimper. It's too bad something like you makes so much noise when your school has so many classy fans.
      looks around........ straighten collar aahhh..mmm.. classy huh... ............must be talkin bout me
      Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
      UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
        Roll Tide. Did I get that right?

At least you didn't say Roll Along!
        That's some smelly bait! Also, Mama didn't raise no fool.

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
        And don't forget UAH and UAB athletics get screwed by Tuscaloosa at every turn.
        You can drop "athletics" from that sentence and it's perhaps even more valid.

GFM
        Geof F. Morris
        UAH BSE MAE 2002
        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
          Nobody from Alaska brings up subsidies or exemptions until and unless some effing vagina from somewhere else starts with the whining about how long the trip is and how effing long it takes or how effing cold it is or whatever effing stupid moan they can come up with to replace their real issue which is that they really prefer their stupid little Michigan bus league.

And yes, I'd happily watch college hockey lose several programs because these effing Michigan vagina schools fans are whiney moaning twats who can't stop whining about not having their effing bus league.
          Yup, it was a lowlander that brought up the subsidy...sure.
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
            Guess what? Without those Michigan schools, you don't have a league. So feel free to start the All Alaska College Hockey Conference and your problems are over. It's hilarious to read the way you whine about whining. Personally. I'll enjoy the trip to Anchorage year. My only whine is that the Crossbar is no more!
            They'll have fun in their 2, soon to be 1, team league.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              It would be horrible for someone to lose their program. There are plenty of passionate fans, coaches and players. Unfortunately, the economic reality stinks right now. Hopefully both programs are able to survive and remain competitive.
              "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                You don't get it. I'll happily watch both Alaska teams lose their hockey programs to watch hopefully the rest of the WCHA programs fail as well. It's pure spitefulness directed at the fans of those schools that post here on USCHO.

Comment

Working...
                X