Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Do you mean as opposed to another ECAC school?
    Uh, yeah?
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      Uh, yeah?
      There is something to be said for improving the ECAC as a whole.

I do wonder if the other schools had competiitve offers on the table.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I do wonder if the other schools had competiitve offers on the table.
        I agree with RC-if Wallin was not coming to us then let him be in another conference so that if he is a real talent, he does not come back to haunt us for at least 2 games every year for 4 years.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Screw that. They can improve once they're sniffing our butts.

Comment

Screw that. They can improve once they're sniffing our butts.
            Can't argue with that.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Mark Jooris' son committed to Union for next year. I'll bet a shiny penny that we didn't have an offer for him since we're pretty packed at forward for next season.

Comment

Mark Jooris' son committed to Union for next year. I'll bet a shiny penny that we didn't have an offer for him since we're pretty packed at forward for next season.
                I agree completely.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Should we have been interested? Was he scholarship worthy? I don't know anything about him but it would have been nice to have a legacy on the roster I suppose.

Comment

On Friday, the Burlington Cougars beat the Bowmanville Eagles 3-2 in overtime. Patrick Koudys had an assist. http://cchl.stats.pointstreak.com/bo...gameid=1189950

Koudys's line is now 23-3-9-12-16.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Friday, the Orangeville Crushers beat the the Streetsville Derbys 3-2. Nick Quinn had no points or penalties. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1089954

Quinn's Orangeville line is 8-1-1-2-4.
                      His total line is now 18-3-8-11-10.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Friday, the Cornwall Colts beat the Hawkesbury Hawks 5-2. Jacob Laliberté had two goals and two assists. He was named #1 star. http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1048104

Laliberté's line is now 22-28-21-49-14.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
                          Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        22-28-21- 49- 14 11/26/09
                          Brock Higgs           LW Kingston Voyageurs (OJAHL)   16- 9-15- 24- 26 11/22/09
                          Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         26- 5- 7- 12- 28 11/21/09
                          Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)        10- 2- 7-  9-  6
                                                   Orangeville Crushers (CCHL)   8- 1- 1-  2-  4 11/27/09
                                                   Total                        18- 3- 8- 11- 10
                          Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)           14- 1- 9- 10- 18 11/21/09
                          Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)    23- 3- 9- 12- 16 11/21/09

2010 women
                          Jordan Smelker        LW Team Alaska U19               8- 7- 5- 12-  0 11/26/09
                          Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's           12- 0- 4-  4- 24 11/21/09
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

JL has now climbed back to 3rd in the CJHL in scoring, although he still is far out of the top two positions. http://cjhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...&seasonid=4401. He is second in points per game.

He leads in goals and SHGs. He's tied for the lead in PPGs and GWGs and second in 3-star points.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                              Should we have been interested? Was he scholarship worthy? I don't know anything about him but it would have been nice to have a legacy on the roster I suppose.
                              He seems good, but not that good. IMHO, both Laliberte and Higgs are significantly better. That's probably the bottom line. I suspect that we made him an offer, but not a particularly good one.

I too would like to get a legacy, but getting the best players possible seems more important.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Friday, the Cornwall Colts beat the Hawkesbury Hawks 5-2. Jacob Laliberté had two goals and two assists. He was named #1 star. http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1048104

Laliberté's line is now 22-28-21-49-14.
                                Just another day at the office for him This time he only figured in 80% of the team's scoring. He must be slipping.

Comment

Working...
                                X