Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

On Thursday, the Indiana Ice defeated the Youngstown Phantoms 3-0. Nick Bailen had a double minor for roughing. http://www.pointstreak.com/stats/pro...gameid=1048925

Bailen's line is now 22-3-13-16-36.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, the Kingston Kimco Voyageurs defeated the Georgetown Raiders 2-1. Brock Higgs had an assist and tripping and two high sticking penalties. http://www.pointstreak.com/prostats/...gameid=1076565

Higgs' line is now 24-11-20-31-44.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Code:
        Jacob Laliberté        C Cornwall Colts (CJHL)        27-34-27- 61- 16 12/11/09
        Brock Higgs           LW Kingston Voyageurs (OJAHL)   24-11-20- 31- 44 12/11/09
        Matt Tinordi          LW Olds Grizzlys (AJHL)         33-11-10- 21- 38 12/11/09
        Nick Bailen           RD Indiana Ice (USHL)           22- 3-13- 16- 36 12/11/09
        Nick Quinn            LD Aurora Tigers (OJAHL)        10- 2- 7-  9-  6
                                 Orangeville Crushers (CCHL)  14- 2- 2-  4- 12 12/11/09
                                 Total                        24- 4- 9- 13- 18
        Greg Burgdoerfer      RW not playing                   0- 0- 0-  0-  0

Patrick Koudys        LD Burlington Cougars (CCHL)    30- 4-18- 22- 24 12/11/09

2010 women
        Jordan Smelker        LW Team Alaska U19              10- 7- 8- 15-  0 12/27/09
        Madison Marzario      RD Shattuck St Mary's           14- 0- 5-  5- 30 12/11/09 missing 2 games
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Jacob Laliberté is fourth in the CJHL in scoring and second in points per game. He leads in goals, power play goals, short-handed goals, and game winning goals. He is 13th in assists and tied for 11th in power play assists. He hasn't had a short-handed assist. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/scor...&seasonid=4401

He is now leading the league in 3 Star points. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/star...&seasonid=4401
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Among defensemen, Nick Bailen is tied for 4th in the USHL in scoring. He is 2nd in assists and tied for 14th in goals. He is tied for 11th in power play goals and tied for the lead in power play assists. He is 5th in shots. http://www.pointstreak.com/stats/pro...429&position=D
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              Jacob Laliberté is fourth in the CJHL in scoring and second in points per game. He leads in goals, power play goals, short-handed goals, and game winning goals. He is 13th in assists and tied for 11th in power play assists. He hasn't had a short-handed assist. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/scor...&seasonid=4401

He is now leading the league in 3 Star points. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/star...&seasonid=4401
              I'm sure he is working on that short- handed assist

Comment

I didn't catch this http://thecchl.com/view/cchl/cchl-news/news_8214 prior to the CJHL Prospect game.
                Nick Quinn, who was acquired by the Orangeville Crushers earlier in the season from the Aurora Tigers and has, so far, played in eleven games with the Crushers, indicated how honoured he was to be considered among the top draft eligible Junior A players in Canada.

"I'm very, very grateful for the opportunity and very excited to play with the top forty draft eligible Junior A players in Canada," said Quinn. "I just really want to enjoy the experience and play the best that I can when I get out there."

With twenty five points in forty six games as a sixteen year old in his rookie season with the Dixie Beehives in 2008/2009 along with nine points in ten games this season before coming to the Crushers; Quinn is looking to provide an offensive element from the blueline with his new team.

"I'm really trying to bring offense to the team," said Quinn. "We've been having a hard time putting pucks in the net lately but Sunday night we won 9-3 against North York so we seem to be getting things going here now. Obviously taking care of things in my own zone first is my job but definitely I'm trying to help the team out offensively."
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts beat the Cumberland Grads 6-4. Jacob Laliberté scored two goals. He was named #1 star. http://pointstreak.com/prostats/boxs...gameid=1048144

Laliberté's line is now 27-34-27-61-16.
                  Now I feel better-for a while I thought his assists were going to catch up with his goals He is a tremendous offensive threat. Next year could be quite a show in Troy.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                    Now I feel better-for a while I thought his assists were going to catch up with his goals He is a tremendous offensive threat. Next year could be quite a show in Troy.
                    Shouldn't we be concerned that he only had points on 33% of his team's goals yesterday?

Edit: BTW, Eric Ming had a goal and an assist, both on the power play.
                    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-11-2009, 07:34 AM.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                      Including standing me up!

I talked to fr joe after the first intermission anyway.
                      I looked for you. I was talking to Schott then took a lap around the rink. Do you know Ken? If not I should introduce you. Hes a great guy and more importantly is a semi-regular at my establishment (Its in Union Country but the RPI/BU game will be on several of the big screens).
                      Last edited by johnk; 12-11-2009, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
                        I looked for you. I was talking to Schott then took a lap around the rink. Do you know Ken? If not I should introduce you. Hes a great guy and more importantly is a semi-regular at my establishment (Its in Union Country but the RPI/BU game will be on several of the big screens).
                        Me and Ken are tight.

I tried to be inconspicuous, I wore my field jacket that has my name on it, but then again it's camouflage so that's probably why you couldn't see me.
                        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Shouldn't we be concerned that he only had points on 33% of his team's goals yesterday?

Edit: BTW, Eric Ming had a goal and an assist, both on the power play.
                          Pessimist! (But 33% may just be a blip on the screen-perhaps he was resting a bit)
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

The interview linked in this post http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...5&postcount=92 mentions around 9:20 that Curadi is returning to Penticton tonight from his trip to RPI. So beyond a doubt, it was he who was at RPI.

Earlier at about 4:30, it mentions that NHL teams have asked about him.
                            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-11-2009, 05:08 PM.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

The interview linked in this post http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...5&postcount=92 mentions around 9:30 that Curadi is returning to Penticton tonight from his trip to RPI. So beyond a doubt, it was he who was at RPI.

Earlier it mentions that NHL teams have asked about him.
                              RB - Are we thinking '10 for Curadi?
                              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                                RB - Are we thinking '10 for Curadi?
                                I don't know anything about it that hasn't been mentioned here, but I would think so.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X