Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post

That is definitely him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      DrD's mouth is watering.
      Well, we do always need size.
      DrD's wife would say "size matters".
      Golden Knights Roundtable

Comment

Originally posted by johnk View Post
        That is definitely him.
        Thanks
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

That is definitely him.
          Holy yowza - that kid is monstrous.
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
            Holy yowza - that kid is monstrous.
            Almost Cornellian. We do need someone to balance out Quinn and Bailen in next year's class. He could do it himself.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Almost Cornellian. We do need someone to balance out Quinn and Bailen in next year's class. He could do it himself.
              6'5" 255

That's unreal.

He's also the team leader in PIM with 59 and appears to be a defensive defenseman.
              Last edited by GreatLakerMohawk; 12-10-2009, 03:53 PM.
              R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

He's also got a left handed shot, something only Bergin and Zarbo have at the moment. Not quite sure about Quinn or Bailen.

Although I know Bailen uses his right hand to throw a punch
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KpfQl1sVHE

Comment

DrD's mouth is watering.
                  Just reading the thread has me excited. I would love some size on defense to clean ou the crease area. Although I appreciate th eneed for speed and skill-I feel there is a very iportant place for size both on defense (especially) and on the forward line.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                    Great work RH ! Just the other day someone was lamenting the fact that we need some big boys from the BCHL...
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

The kid with red hair was sitting with the players not suited up in Sec 13. Don't know much about him except that I was told Saturday they were very close to getting a defenseman about 6'4" 230 lbs. This kid was in that size range. Outside of this I'm trying to forget everything about last nights game.
                      Including standing me up!

I talked to fr joe after the first intermission anyway.
                      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Here is a picture of him with his parents http://pentictonvees.podbean.com/200...ian-celebrity/. His father was visiting from Iraq. Any help?
                        That's him. And his mom.
                        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Link to a summer article re: Curadi's arrival in Penticton.

Doc, you might want to sit down --- narrative includes: "Football big...Physical force.....Curadi being perhaps a touch bigger, and more polished than Bigos (Oilers pick Kyle) when he entered the league..."

Also in the link is a You tube clip of Curadi with the Jr. Wolfpack absolutely annihilating an overmatched kid at center ice.....

http://pentictonvees.podbean.com/200...the-big-story/
                          Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 12-10-2009, 05:36 PM.
                          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post

Doc, you might want to sit down --- narrative includes: "Football big...Physical force.....Curadi being perhaps a touch bigger, and more polished than Bigos (Oilers pick Kyle) when he entered the league..."

Also in the link is a You tube clip of Curadi with the Jr. Wolfpack absolutely annihilating an overmatched kid at center ice.....

He's got a mean right hook. Hopefully he's willing to put it away for a few years to play college before getting to break it out in the pros.
                            APBWiki

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                              He's got a mean right hook. Hopefully he's willing to put it away for a few years to play college before getting to break it out in the pros.
                              Or at least save it for the corner work...

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post

I am totally flabbergasted! This is my kind of recruit.I would offer him 2 scholarships!!!
                                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                                X