Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRussinko
    replied
    Re: RPI 2010 Recruit Thread: Give Me Laliberté or Give Me Death!

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
    I'm trying to remember exactly what he looked like but that's definitely possible.

Edit: Curadi previously committed to UMass but backed out to play in the BCHL while exploring his options. He's on CSB's watch list for next year's draft. According to http://www.jrwolfpack.com/juniora/press_20081023.php he was in talks with multiple D1 schools prior to committing to UMass.
    Last edited by GRussinko; 12-10-2009, 02:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GreatLakerMohawk
    replied

Originally posted by johnk View Post
    The kid with red hair was sitting with the players not suited up in Sec 13. Don't know much about him except that I was told Saturday they were very close to getting a defenseman about 6'4" 230 lbs. This kid was in that size range.

Leave a comment:

• redhead18
    replied

The kid with red hair was sitting with the players not suited up in Sec 13. Don't know much about him except that I was told Saturday they were very close to getting a defenseman about 6'4" 230 lbs. This kid was in that size range. Outside of this I'm trying to forget everything about last nights game.
    Maybe this kid......

http://www.pentictonvees.ca/leagues/...layerID=567904

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

The kid with red hair was sitting with the players not suited up in Sec 13. Don't know much about him except that I was told Saturday they were very close to getting a defenseman about 6'4" 230 lbs. This kid was in that size range. Outside of this I'm trying to forget everything about last nights game.
    DrD's mouth is watering.

Leave a comment:

• johnk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Well, we do always need size.
    Hmm...well we've already mentioned the Nisky kid Stevens from the Jr. Bruins -- he's 6'2" not sure about the red hair though. A few of his defensive teammates are tall and have redish/brown hair...dunno.

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

I wonder if the fact that Morissette, a French-speaking player, has left will affect JL's situation.
    Tough to speculate without knowing why he left. AAG remains as our lone frenchie.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
    There was a redheaded kid in a suit - with what looked like his mom - talking to Kevin Broad in front of section 15 before the game, but I didn't see any identifying marks to tell where he was from. Real tall kid, I'd say definitely over 6' if Broad was listed at 6' on the roster.
    Well, we do always need size.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

I wonder if the fact that Morissette, a French-speaking player, has left will affect JL's situation.

Leave a comment:

• GRussinko
    replied

We probably now have enough scholarship money for next year's class. BTW, did anyone see any potential recruits yesterday at the HFH?
    There was a redheaded kid in a suit - with what looked like his mom - talking to Kevin Broad in front of section 15 before the game, but I didn't see any identifying marks to tell where he was from. Real tall kid, I'd say definitely over 6' if Broad was listed at 6' on the roster.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Thats what I meant.
    We probably now have enough scholarship money for next year's class. BTW, did anyone see any potential recruits yesterday at the HFH?

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

I think that it will just be mentioned by Waever and/or Schott.
    Thats what I meant.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

We'll probably see a very quiet release of the news over break...just a guess.
    I think that it will just be mentioned by Weaver and/or Schott.
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-10-2009, 12:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Slappaahs
    replied

I agreed when JCrawford made that point.
    We'll probably see a very quiet release of the news over break...just a guess.

Leave a comment:

• Ralph Baer
    replied

That wouldn't warrant being removed from the roster, as redshirts can still participate in team activities, aside from games. Greg Burgdoerfer is sitting out a year but is listed on the roster. Sounds like Mo is gone.
    I agreed when JCrawford made that point.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X