Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Midwest regional: Notre dame vs Umich, UND vs Northeastern

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
    Really, the sense of entitlement shown by many of the Michigan people was mind boggling.
    That's because they ARE entitled.
    CCHA 4 LIFE

Comment

• Originally posted by Split-N View Post
      My team also got smoked by the Sioux in a game worked by the same ECAC crew and none of us are whining about it. Really, the sense of entitlement shown by many of the Michigan people was mind boggling.

The better team beat NU, then Michigan. Officials had nothing to do with either result.
      I've been really impressed with NU fans! No excuses, no whining and they keep saying that the better team won the game. It was one of the best all around games UND played this season and it's good they did because NU was a good team but I think they used up a lot of their energy at the HE tourney.

Comment

• Re: Midwest regional: Notre dame vs Umich, UND vs Northeastern

Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
        I've been really impressed with NU fans! No excuses, no whining and they keep saying that the better team won the game. It was one of the best all around games UND played this season and it's good they did because NU was a good team but I think they used up a lot of their energy at the HE tourney.
        Same! Maine has always been my favorite of Hockey East teams and big part of that is because of Maine fans who I've got to interact with due to UND/Maine playing each other. However, I'm thinking I have to add Northeastern to that list.

Comment

Working...
        X