X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA West Regional: St. Cloud State/Ferris State, Boston U/Denver

As usual...gopher fans show their "class"
    *******s.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      *******s.
      Oh, the irony.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        *******s.
        You mean class like this:

Not much to talk about here. I think there is already a consensus that St. Cloud is going to breeze right through this regional. But if you feel like it, go ahead and explain why your team will not just be another piece of red meat tossed to the beast that is the St. Cloud State hockey team.
        Yeah we don't have that.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
          You mean class like this:

Yeah we don't have that.
          Tipsy is an *******.
          He is IMO, not a good judge of our fanbase, but if being an ******* yourself makes you feel better...
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
            Not much to talk about here. I think there is already a consensus that St. Cloud is going to breeze right through this regional. But if you feel like it, go ahead and explain why your team will not just be another piece of red meat tossed to the beast that is the St. Cloud State hockey team.
            Instead of being a jerk, laughing and pointing what do you have to say?
            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
              ...choke like the little sister that you...
              Minnesota families must be close.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The mini donuts stand is closed. CLOSED. Unacceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                  Let me be the first to say...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Putz
                  Glad to know you are thinking of me.
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                    Instead of being a jerk, laughing and pointing what do you have to say?
                    Well I guess I would hope people recognize that I was simply trying to get people to post. This board is dead as hell. If people think I actually believed st cloud had no chance of being beaten, oh well. I am a St. Cloud fan. We have made one frozen four. I obviously have no reason to think we can breeze through any regional.

St. Cloud choked. Ferris played a great game. I don't play the game. I am just a fan. I don't care if people talk trash. I wouldn't expect anything different. I would do the same.
                    Originally posted by SJHovey
                    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                    Originally posted by Brenthoven
                    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

• Re: NCAA West Regional: St. Cloud State/Ferris State, Boston U/Denver

kudos to Ferris!
                      and the Pres sitting in with the pep band on clarinet is pretty classy.
                      Bowling Green St. Univ. '88 • SUNY Potsdam '79

Comment

• Scarlet I just couldn't swing it today. Carry on without me!
                        Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        The mini donuts stand is closed. CLOSED. Unacceptable.
                        Oh snap! What's up with that?!?
                        Bugs Bunny - 96
                        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          Oh, the irony.
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                            Well I guess I would hope people recognize that I was simply trying to get people to post. This board is dead as hell. If people think I actually believed st cloud had no chance of being beaten, oh well. I am a St. Cloud fan. We have made one frozen four. I obviously have no reason to think we can breeze through any regional.

St. Cloud choked. Ferris played a great game. I don't play the game. I am just a fan. I don't care if people talk trash. I wouldn't expect anything different. I would do the same.
                            Ever since the second year after all the leagues changed I don't have the passion for college hockey anymore and thus I don't really post on this fan forum like I used to. I have moved on to the Wild and Minnesota United Football Club.
                            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Poor Mookie

Comment

• Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                                Poor Mookie
                                Seriously

Best decision Mookie made was to stop driving out and stay at his mommy's house Friday
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X