Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA Pushing To Team With Big Ten, NCHC For Conference Tournaments

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
    If you're going to award postseason tournament sites to regular season champions, it'll have to be for the previous season's winner to host this year's tournament, for the reasons that Ryan J stated. That makes no sense to me.

I still say bring it to Huntsville if you're not going to go to a neutral site. We have the rink and the lodging, and we've put on a conference tournament before (although pretty much everyone who worked that has moved on). The weather's bound to be much better than whatever the Huskies slog through on their way out of town.

GFM
    make all the arguments you want but I've got the killer app. Huntsville has the FOOD. Southern meets seafood. one of the best hockey towns we've eaten in.
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Re: WCHA Pushing To Team With Big Ten, NCHC For Conference Tournaments

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
      Funny thing is, like Huntsville, Anchorage would be almost a perfect tourney site for the WCHA if it wasn't 2,500 miles from most of the conference. It's got the rink, the hotels, and the flights. And both a strip club and Mongolian buffet across the street from the arena.

I was gonna say the exact same thing.

That place is more known now for its poker, don't wanna further risk mucky mucks for anybody. And, that is the nastiest strip clu......ohh nvm.
      Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Working...
      X