#1 Boston College vs. #6 Northeastern...TD Garden (Non Beanpot) Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #1 Boston College vs. #6 Northeastern...TD Garden (Non Beanpot) Edition

This is the first time I have watched Demko play this season but did I just see a hobey candidate throw his stick at a player?

Comment

Originally posted by Khryx View Post
      This is the first time I have watched Demko play this season but did I just see a hobey candidate throw his stick at a player?
      Yup.

Comment

Arrest him

Comment

Great win by NU even with Demkos antics...:--)

Comment

should have been penalty shot..
            we'll just take the W for now.. great gm Eagles.. but I think we earned it tonight.. (least for 2.9 periods).. well played Huskies.
            GO NU HOCKEY
            Always bullish on the future.
            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

at least he didn't knee the dude in the head.
              or pooo on the floor in the kids apartment.
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett Hot View Post
                Hey Mook, just spent about a half hour of just QUALITY time chatting with Jasmine
                Ha! Kind of like a UML home game at the Garden between Jasmine being there and our rink announcer.
                Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                  Ha! Kind of like a UML home game at the Garden between Jasmine being there and our rink announcer.
                  Dolan does PA for a lot of different teams. He does the Beanpot, HE tournament, has done some PC games, even did a BU home game or two when Jim Prior has been out.
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                    Dolan does PA for a lot of different teams. He does the Beanpot, HE tournament, has done some PC games, even did a BU home game or two when Jim Prior has been out.
                    Yeah, we really like him a lot. He'd pretty much do our Saturday games while some monotone, robotic guy we didn't like would do Fridays. Dolan much better.

Jim Prior's a great guy, always enjoyed it when he'd work a Lowell game or two in the past.
                    Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                    Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                    Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

I think I aged 8 years between puck drop and now but I'll take it! NU played well but it's fitting that they were holding on for dear life the last 10 minutes. How about the NU PP coverting in big moments at the Garden? Crazy.

Alex Tuch is a monster. He completely dominated multiple shifts and he was too big,too fast and too strong for NU's d-men. He's gonna be a really good pro.
                      2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                      2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett Hot View Post
                        Hey Mook, just spent about a half hour of just QUALITY time chatting with Jasmine
                        And we spent the first half of the third period of the late game with her before she interviewed my friend's son. She's a lovely lady.

Comment

Colin White is a great player but man is he dirty and a poor sport.
                          These are good times to be a Husky Dawg!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tilldog40 View Post
                            Colin White is a great player but man is he dirty and a poor sport.
                            He turned the puck over for that fifth northeastern goal IIRC!
                            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

No more like his punching people in the back of the head with their back turned to them.
                              These are good times to be a Husky Dawg!!!!

Comment

Ya no he's not "dirty". Stupid moment, absolutely.

Comment

Working...
                                X