Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

    Continue.

    Good win and I'm glad to see my pessimism proven wrong by this team. Let's keep it going!
    Originally posted by Bakunin
    Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

  • #2
    Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

    Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
    Continue.

    Good win and I'm glad to see my pessimism proven wrong by this team. Let's keep it going!
    Lets see, if happiness were people .. I’d be China ! WAY TO GO DOGS!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

      Totally agree! As someone said earlier this is "all gravy" nothing to lose and everything to gain, ive heard semi's and Final's will be on NBCSN, have not confirmed that yet.

      its been 5 years since theyve gone this far, they have much to be proud of.I wish I could be there for this one, the Garden will be electric!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

        Congrats Husky fans!!
        Here we go 'Cats!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

          Originally posted by Happy Husky View Post
          Totally agree! As someone said earlier this is "all gravy" nothing to lose and everything to gain, ive heard semi's and Final's will be on NBCSN, have not confirmed that yet.

          its been 5 years since theyve gone this far, they have much to be proud of.I wish I could be there for this one, the Garden will be electric!
          Yup, the games will be on NBCSN:
          http://hockeyeastonline.com/men/pres...03/mar2nbc.php

          Congrats on your team's win. Should be a great weekend of hockey coming up

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

            What a great weekend. Now the question is: do we want BC or PC?
            2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
            2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS


            MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
              What a great weekend. Now the question is: do we want BC or PC?
              Actually, I think it's between Providence and UMass Lowell. If Vermont wins tomorrow, we play Lowell, if BC wins, we play Providence. At least that's what I think.
              Last edited by Motorboaters; 03-13-2016, 01:14 AM.
              "We just didn't get the lucky bounces..."

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

                Originally posted by Motorboaters View Post
                Actually, I think it's between Providence and UMass Lowell. If Vermont wins tomorrow, we play Lowell, if BC wins, we play Providence.
                Lowest remaining seed gets highest remaining. So if BC wins, we get them. If UVM wins, we get Lowell (UVM goes to PC). I want BC. They can be beat, White is playing hurt, and they just laid a stinker tonight vs UVM. They aren't infallible.

                Also, there are two threads active right now for NU postseason. Which will we use?
                "Never tell me the odds"

                http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NU_Husky View Post
                  Lowest remaining seed gets highest remaining. So if BC wins, we get them. If UVM wins, we get Lowell (UVM goes to PC). I want BC. They can be beat, White is playing hurt, and they just laid a stinker tonight vs UVM. They aren't infallible.

                  Also, there are two threads active right now for NU postseason. Which will we use?
                  Sorry, you are correct. I always get confused with regards to tie breakers.
                  Last edited by Motorboaters; 03-13-2016, 06:51 AM.
                  "We just didn't get the lucky bounces..."

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

                    Madigan said John Stevens "will be re-evaluated in Boston" and "there is some concern there" in the post game. He didn't play most of the 3rd with an LBI. Obviously hope he's ok. That would throw the lines all out of whack.
                    2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                    2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS


                    MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

                      Pleasantly surprised I must admit...
                      ..Withstanding pain at Matthews since Trevor Reschny was a freshman..
                      ...Cover Boston news and sports for Dirty Water Media http://dirtywatermedia.com/
                      .....@RealJayKenney on twitter https://twitter.com/RealJayKenney

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

                        What did i tell y'all??? I'm the only dang person on the whole post that predicted nu in 2 games!!!! +170 +120 = cha fricking ching told y'all that kevin roy was the best player on the ice in these playoffs-- right again!!! See y'all at the garden party baby!!! Let's go dawgs!!! Where is that idiot puckhawkskank? Pretty quiet these days lolzzzzz #gonu #gardenparty #vivelecaptain

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

                          Originally posted by KevinRoy4HobeyBaker View Post
                          What did i tell y'all??? I'm the only dang person on the whole post that predicted nu in 2 games!!!! +170 +120 = cha fricking ching told y'all that kevin roy was the best player on the ice in these playoffs-- right again!!! See y'all at the garden party baby!!! Let's go dawgs!!! Where is that idiot puckhawkskank? Pretty quiet these days lolzzzzz #gonu #gardenparty #vivelecaptain
                          ..thanks mookiehead..
                          GO NU HOCKEY
                          Always bullish on the future.
                          We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

                            Rooting on VT, because UML has a very similar style to ND. NU has played UML extremely tough. It's either Boyle or Demko....gulp. LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Northeastern Huskies 2015-2016 Part Duex: Enjoy the Ride at the Gahden Party!

                              Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                              ..thanks mookiehead..
                              what the.......
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X