Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WISCONSIN HOCKEY 09-10 - Climbing The Mountain (7th Edition?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WISCONSIN HOCKEY 09-10 - Climbing The Mountain (7th Edition?)

Dear Mike Eaves,

Please bench Craig Smith. The guy is a great talent, but he needs to learn how to stop being a hack.

Sincerely,
    A Badgerfan

Comment

Originally posted by sweatpants View Post
      Dear Mike Eaves,

Please bench Craig Smith. The guy is a great talent, but he needs to learn how to stop being a hack.

Sincerely,
      A Badgerfan
      What did he get, I think 5 penalties in the series?

Nice series UW. Your domination in the new Ralph continues, unfortunately.
      I'm not convinced of the DOTA though. I take back the comments from earlier. The Sioux got a ton of chances both nights...a DOTA wouldn't allow that to happen.

Hopefully see you later this season.
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
        What did he get, I think 5 penalties in the series?

Nice series UW. Your domination in the new Ralph continues, unfortunately.
        I'm not convinced of the DOTA though. I take back the comments from earlier. The Sioux got a ton of chances both nights...a DOTA wouldn't allow that to happen.

Hopefully see you later this season.
        So UND and SCSU fans can take back their claim of us being a DOTA then? We'll settle for best blue line in the nation, if you will.
        Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
          So UND and SCSU fans can take back their claim of us being a DOTA then? We'll settle for best blue line in the nation, if you will.
          UW doesn't even have the least goals allowed in the league, how can they have the best defense in the country?
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

UW doesn't even have the least goals allowed in the league, how can they have the best defense in the country?
            They go with the best defense is a good offense as their theme and join the rush.
            Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
            2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
            2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
            Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

I believe you misread my claim. I said best "blue line" in the nation. With that, offense if factored in. So yes, UW may give up more goals than other defenses, but their defensemen more than make up for it with the offense they bring to the table.

Comment

I believe you misread my claim.
                I believe you misread the in my post.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I believe you misread the in my post.

You mean the part where you were being a smart a-s-s? Those smiley faces sure work as nice disclaimers for ya so you can backtrack. Well played.

Comment

You mean the part where you were being a smart a-s-s? Those smiley faces sure work as nice disclaimers for ya so you can backtrack. Well played.
                    No, I mean the part where I was joking. You seem to take things a little too seriously around here.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Talking Badger hockey isn't a joking matter.

Comment

Dear Mike Eaves,

Sincerely,
                        A Badgerfan
                        Craig Smith definitely needs discipline. I was calling for him to sit more games after his 2nd CFB. He really needs to use his head.
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

This I will agree with. Brianvf, I think you're a decent poster, but you constantly make backhanded comments about teams and hide behind the emotion icons like you're absolved from even saying it.

Ex.What if I put down "the Sioux are overrated, Hakstol teaches players to be goons " on the Sioux board. You don't think I'm going to get some harsh criticism with some Sioux fans even though I put a ! It's like telling your bonehead roomate he's a bonehead and telling him to lighten up, you're just being sarcastic when he gets mad.
                          Last edited by sweatpants; 12-13-2009, 03:43 AM.

Comment

I, for one, enjoy Brian's smartass comments.
                            "...the great state University of Wisconsin should ever encourage that continual and fearless sifting and winnowing by which alone the truth can be found."

Wisconsin '05 Michigan '07

http://noalibisnoregrets.blogspot.com/

my other blog

Comment

Originally posted by blockski View Post
                              They are certainly better than all the dumbass comments from some people.
                              If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

Brianvf, I think you're a decent poster, but you constantly make backhanded comments about teams and hide behind the emotion icons like you're absolved from even saying it.
                                I don't take the board too seriously. I believe in sarcasm, both in real life and on the board. Thus, most of my posts are sarcasm, but the only way to get that across in writing in most cases is to use the icons. So I do.

Don't take my comments as backhanded or malicious. I'm simply poking fun.

Originally posted by blockski View Post

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X