BU at PC, Fri Jan 15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BU at PC, Fri Jan 15

I have to say that I'm glad I made the decision not to drive down to that one...

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
      Just asking for opinion, which venue is more difficult to reach on a Friday night from Boston, UNH (during ski season) or PC?
      We definitely hit more traffic going to UNH this season, and that was before ski season even started. I think we left around 4:15 for UNH and around 4 today, so the time shouldn't have made too much of a difference. We hit a bit of traffic on 93 today, but then it was smooth sailing.
      Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        Second, it's not during Lent so there will actually be hot dogs for sale. It seems like every time I've been at The Coffin lately it's been Lent.
        That's one of the funniest comments I've ever seen on this forum
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
          That's one of the funniest comments I've ever seen on this forum
          You must have never been to a game at PC during Lent. Not only is there no hot dogs, but no pepperoni on the pizza either.

Comment

All that is missing is a second collection at the stairs leading to the rink

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
              You must have never been to a game at PC during Lent. Not only is there no hot dogs, but no pepperoni on the pizza either.
              Same thing for BC but instead of the pepperoni pizza they order peppers & onions pizza -amazing.

Comment

Working...
              X