Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Ten 2015-2016

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Big Ten 2015-2016

    Hell, uber may be a better option.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

    Comment


    • Re: Big Ten 2015-2016

      Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Hell, uber may be a better option.
      Quite.

      Edit: St. Paddy's day is a big deal in St. Paul. Those of you driving in Thursday should expect carmageddon.
      http://www.stpatsmn.org/fullsite/true
      Last edited by Greyeagle; 03-14-2016, 11:45 PM.

      Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions


      And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

      ~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

      Comment


      • Re: Big Ten 2015-2016

        Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Big ten officials are horrid. Nice guys, but I think they need a lot of work.
        Probably are nice guys, but it's pretty sad when this long time fan puts McInchak and Pochmara at the top of the list. Marco Hunt is a WCHA reject IIRC. Kronforst and Aaron are my worst officials. Can't say I know many of the others except for a couple that were promoted from AR's to the orange band and shouldn't have been.

        I miss Piotrowski (better ref than head of officials) and the Shegos brothers.

        Comment


        • Re: Big Ten 2015-2016

          Originally posted by streaker View Post
          Probably are nice guys, but it's pretty sad when this long time fan puts McInchak and Pochmara at the top of the list. Marco Hunt is a WCHA reject IIRC. Kronforst and Aaron are my worst officials. Can't say I know many of the others except for a couple that were promoted from AR's to the orange band and shouldn't have been.

          I miss Piotrowski (better ref than head of officials) and the Shegos brothers.
          Hunt isn't good.

          This may be unpopular to say, but I miss Campion. While I didn't always agree with his calls, had a chance to talk to him a couple times after games, and his opinions on why he called (x) penalty did hold weight.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

          Comment


          • Re: Big Ten 2015-2016

            Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
            This might be the best of the 3 tournaments. Although Michigan might be the favorite it wouldnt surprise me if they lost that first game especially if its Penn State it is very hard to beat a team 5 times in a season. That stat also gives me hope if the Buckeyes get pasted Michigan State. They have played the Gophers tough all 4 times this year. It also wouldnt surprise me if Michigan wins either. Looking forward to a great 3 days of hockey.
            If Penn State comes out like they did on Saturday, it will be another blowout. I'd rather see them than Wisconsin. If I was to pick an upset tourney winner right now I'd say the Bucks. Same formula as Michigan- outscore their mistakes and get timely goaltending here and there.

            I am already sick of the USCHO media blowing up the No College Hockey Championships league's skirt, too.

            Comment


            • Re: Big Ten 2015-2016


              Oh yeah, that's what you want. Runs well into the night as well to get you back. Added bonus there is no bus fare on St. Patty's Day.

              Comment


              • Re: Big Ten 2015-2016

                Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                Oh yeah, that's what you want. Runs well into the night as well to get you back. Added bonus there is no bus fare on St. Patty's Day.
                Because EVERYONE is sh*faced, and it's basically a warzone. Trust me on this one.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                Comment


                • Re: Big Ten 2015-2016

                  Originally posted by streaker View Post
                  Probably are nice guys, but it's pretty sad when this long time fan puts McInchak and Pochmara at the top of the list. Marco Hunt is a WCHA reject IIRC. Kronforst and Aaron are my worst officials. Can't say I know many of the others except for a couple that were promoted from AR's to the orange band and shouldn't have been.

                  I miss Piotrowski (better ref than head of officials) and the Shegos brothers.
                  Aaron screwed Ohio State last friday night at the end of Regulation. Kind of like he did the friday before to Michigan. I like Pio too Shegos was ok.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Big Ten 2015-2016

                    Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    Because EVERYONE is sh*faced, and it's basically a warzone. Trust me on this one.
                    Not that much at 10pm
                    But between midnight and 2.......

                    Comment


                    • Re: Big Ten 2015-2016

                      Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                      Not that much at 10pm
                      But between midnight and 2.......
                      One year I went, and the Liffey was at capacity by 10am. Saw a guy faceplant walking out at 11am. That. Drunk. While I remember that day the most, that is not an isolated incident. It's batsh* crazy in St Paul on St Pat's Day.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

                      Comment


                      • Re: Big Ten 2015-2016

                        Originally posted by D2D View Post
                        Haven't seen much buzz on the B1G Conference Tournament this weekend. Based on this past weekend's results it appears that it's Michigan's to lose, although it would be nice to see someone else (READ: Gophers!) take it so we'd have two teams from the conference in the NCAA's.
                        Yeah, they must be getting desperate for attendance... I spent over $10 at the local Perkins and they gave me 2 tickets to the Big10 tourney.
                        License to kill gofers...From the government of the United Nations. - Carl Spackler, Caddyshack

                        Comment


                        • Re: Big Ten 2015-2016

                          Originally posted by streaker View Post
                          I miss Piotrowski (better ref than head of officials) and the Shegos brothers.
                          Not sure how to take that one. The "we want Shegos" cheer was supposed to be an insult to the ref, since the Shegos brothers were terrible refs. Now they are one of the better ones? What a deep hole we have fallen into.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Big Ten 2015-2016

                            Originally posted by streaker View Post
                            If I was to pick an upset tourney winner right now I'd say the Bucks. Same formula as Michigan- outscore their mistakes and get timely goaltending here and there.
                            Agreed. They are arguably the hottest team in the conference coming in and they beat the Gophers two years ago at the X. Wouldn't be surprised to see them playing for the championship again this year.
                            "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

                            USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

                            Everything is Hill's fault.....

                            "Hakstol you hack!!!!"

                            Comment


                            • Re: Big Ten 2015-2016

                              Tourney picks:
                              PSU over Wic 5-2. MSU over OSU 3-2 OT.
                              Mich over PSU 6-2. Minn over MSU 4-2.
                              Mich over the Gophers 5-3.
                              There it is.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Big Ten 2015-2016

                                PSU over UW: 4-1
                                OSU over MSU: 5-2
                                MU over PSU: 3-2
                                UM over OSU: 4-3 OT
                                MU over UM: 3-1 ENG
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X