X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2015-16 thread part 3 - The Postseason

Originally posted by Mike799 View Post
    I'm not really sure what your issue is. They televised the 3rd place game live at 4 o'clock today
    On NHL Network?

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
      On NHL Network?
      Yes. Not sure what channel you were watching at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
        The guide didn't show it being on...when I switched over it wasn't - but perhaps it started a couple of minutes late. But my main point was this: Apparently the championship game is going to be shown this morning on tape delay? Well, what good does that do me? I can't watch because of work and I already know the result now. What I don't understand is that the time slot (Sunday, 8 p.m.) was already allocated for that game. Why did they elect to move it to tape delay? They never changed THAT in the guide, either (and, by the way, the DirecTV guide - I'm talking about the one on the screen - is the most up to date and accurate one I have seen, and I have seen a number of cable systems - so when I switched and it wasn't on and then it wasn't in the guide, either, I just turned it off and did other things, assuming that the guide was accurate, as it usually is).

It's not the end of the world, I just don't understand why they made the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
          I feel like something odd happened. I had set my DVR for a series recording since I was out of town from Thursday - Sunday (I was able to schedule the quarterfinal since the time for that one was known at that point. I was hoping I would come home to find the semis and consolation game recorded, but neither were. Then when I looked this morning, it listed that it had recorded the consolation game (it said USA vs. Canada). Then when I went through all three hours of the recording, it was the NHL recap show on 5 times.
          BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

For those watching the Blues/Blakhawks last night and also old enough to remember.....did the double post yet no goal give anyone flashbacks other than Bomber????

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              For those watching the Blues/Blakhawks last night and also old enough to remember.....did the double post yet no goal give anyone flashbacks other than Bomber????
              It sure was fun reliving that experience.
              It Happened!!!!

Comment

According to McMahon, Frozen Fenway likely to return. This is probably the game we speculated about and didn't want to see.
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                  According to McMahon, Frozen Fenway likely to return. This is probably the game we speculated about and didn't want to see.
                  As I said on the BC thread...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

another doubleheader? bc vs someone, bu vs somebody?
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      another doubleheader? bc vs someone, bu vs somebody?
                      Four games over two Saturdays, marquee teams spread out and not playing one another. Joy.
                      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Four games over two Saturdays, marquee teams spread out and not playing one another. Joy.
                        we are doing an ooc then?

well wait, that still means the price/ticket is going up since these games are not included in the season ticket package.

if it is a hea game then the increase is even more.

Comment

• Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                          Sounds like a good skiing weekend.

Comment

^^ this

why don't we move every HE game to fenway?

Comment

Anyone get cut this week?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Anyone get cut this week?
                                No cuts, but I did get a nasty bruise on the ice last night.

Thanks for the concern.
                                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Working...
                                X