X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• solovsfett
    replied
    Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
    That and it gives us more fresh (or old and tired) metaphors about things like how we're pushing a cart up a hill to get the horse to slaughter so that we can use the rendered glue to make a cohesive team.
    Hall Of Fame post right there😀

Leave a comment:

• BuB
    replied
    Re: Wisconsin Hockey XXXVII: Waiting for the axe to fall

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
    That and it gives us more fresh (or old and tired) metaphors about things like how we're pushing a cart up a hill to get the horse to slaughter so that we can use the rendered glue to make a cohesive team.
    That's like three shows worth of material right there.....

Leave a comment:

• gwhinwi
    replied

Originally posted by KaMiGo View Post
    It is just an extra part of the coach's compensation package.

Leave a comment:

• KaMiGo
    replied
    Originally posted by Timothy A View Post

I've never seen the point of those shows, it's just a rah rah promo deal. Neither MJ or MM will say anything earth shattering interesting. Neither will tell us how they really feel about anything.
    It is just an extra part of the coach's compensation package.

Leave a comment:

• Timothy A
    replied

Originally posted by Bratbill View Post
    Anyone ever go to these hockey night radio programs at Great Dane in Hilldale?
    Might be interesting to see "dead man walking? " That woulda been my suggested thread title!
    I've never seen the point of those shows, it's just a rah rah promo deal. Neither MJ or MM will say anything earth shattering interesting. Neither will tell us how they really feel about anything.

Leave a comment:

• MadCityRich
    replied

I live near the Great Dane on the far east side...yes, I let it out that I'm a FAR East Sider. I was hoping someday for the hockey show to trek away from the near west side and cross the tracks. THEN I would go, but Mrs. MCR would have a gag tied around my mouth.

Did somebody say, "waiting for the axe?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIMYIVJFrRc
    Last edited by MadCityRich; 02-23-2016, 08:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• drop_the_puck
    replied

Originally posted by Bratbill View Post
    Might be interesting to see "dead man walking? " That woulda been my suggested thread title!
    No, I would be tempted to yell profanities and I have to much respect for Posick for that.

Leave a comment:

• Bratbill
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WiscTJK
    replied

tagging the thread, nice job gwhin.

Leave a comment:

• Innova
    replied

For the axe to fall.

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied

And now we wait.

Leave a comment:

• gwhinwi
    started a topic Wisconsin Hockey XXXVII: Waiting for the axe to fall

Wisconsin Hockey XXXVII: Waiting for the axe to fall

Originally posted by markwojo View Post
    A little bird (that would definitely be in the know/loop/have connections within Badger nation) told me that there's probably going to be a major shake up with Badger hockey. Not earth shattering or surprising in the least given we are on pace for a two year win total that would be a troubling total over a single season much less two and that fan support/season ticket base has cratered to a catastrophic level, but reassuring that changes are apparently imminent. I am assuming at this point of the season, Eaves will finish the season and whatever shakeup may occur will be upon completion of the season. By the way, this little bird happens to be in the circle of a person that if we sat around and speculated on potential coaching replacements, I would guess that that person would be in the two handful of names everyone would come up with. Sorry about being cryptic and I will gladly share more once the season ends and whatever transpires does.
    Just hoping this comes to be (and sooner rather than later.)
    Last edited by gwhinwi; 03-18-2016, 08:29 AM.
Working...
X