Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College: It's Trophy Time

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
    scheduling Wagner and Buffalo is embarrassing but probably their only wins besides UMass
    They should be better competition than Howard!

Comment

The exhibition game is scheduled for the Warrior Ice Arena at Boston Landing in Allston , the Bruins new practice facility. It only seats 660 so wondering if it is a season ticket holder or Flynn Fund only event. Looks like our earlier joking about getting inside information by attending the exhibition game may be true after all.

Comment

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
        He and Brad should resign (( They may not win an ACC game again this year
        ....in either Football or Basketball! YIKES!!!
        Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
          ....in either Football or Basketball! YIKES!!!
          And the sport they most certainly won't win an ACC game is in hockey.

Comment

• Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
            And here I was predicting you would be undefeated in the ACC!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              Did he return with the team from Blacksburg?
              Did any of them actually arrive in the first place?
              Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                Did any of them actually arrive in the first place?
                If the BC twitter account hadn't tweeted a pic of them actually getting off the bus at the stadium before the game I would have asked the same thing.

But... we have definitive proof. Kind of comical how that happened.
                Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by BC/HE View Post
                  Women's team doesn't play Syracuse this year?

I would figure on you guys splitting with Notre Dame, there's your ACC win.
                  BS UMass Lowell 2015
                  PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

I'm not the finest troll, but I try - the link below brings you to the article whose last paragraph is this:

"Schools that rose into the top 200 this year include the University of Illinois at Chicago, ranked 200, and Northeastern University in Boston, ranked 182. Schools that fell out of the top 200 include the University of Utah and Boston College.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/oxford-tops-list-world-best-212100668.html"

Comment

Originally posted by wasmania View Post
                      I'm not the finest troll, but I try - the link below brings you to the article whose last paragraph is this:

"Schools that rose into the top 200 this year include the University of Illinois at Chicago, ranked 200, and Northeastern University in Boston, ranked 182. Schools that fell out of the top 200 include the University of Utah and Boston College.

They're not talking hockey so it's all good.
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by wasmania View Post

you're right, you aren't the finest troll, troll. Lets see, Forbes or Yahoo, who has more cachet?

http://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/#61effa8b4f28

#22 isnt so bad from a somewhat more respected list than Yahoo

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                          you're right, you aren't the finest troll, troll. Lets see, Forbes or Yahoo, who has more cachet?

Forbes?!?!? Seriously?!?!?

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post

Well considering one list is based on how much research your school does, compared to all the schools in the world. The other (Forbes) is based on only US schools and isn't just looking at research.
                            BS UMass Lowell 2015
                            PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Single game tickets are on sale now. As well as a discounted 5 any game flex pack.

Comment

Working...
                              X