Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI @ Union (1/16): in which Union fans crow about being in 1st and "owning" RPI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RPI @ Union (1/16): in which Union fans crow about being in 1st and "owning" RPI

    Might as well get this started.

    I say again to Union fans - you were in first place when the New Year started, and for cause.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

  • #2
    Re: RPI @ Union (1/16): in which Union fans crow about being in 1st and "owning" RPI

    Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Might as well get this started.

    I say again to Union fans - you were in first place when the New Year started, and for cause.
    With leadership also comes great responsibility. We can neither crow about being in first place or "owning" our brethren from Troy. If we do, we'll probably be entitled to neither. I really wish we didn't have to play each other so many times this season. May the next meeting be in Albany in March.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: RPI @ Union (1/16): in which Union fans crow about being in 1st and "owning" RPI

      Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
      ...I really wish we didn't have to play each other 5 times this season. May the next meeting be in Albany in March.
      Totally agree. 3x is more than enough. Ought to be a great battle on the 16th.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: RPI @ Union (1/16): in which Union fans crow about being in 1st and "owning" RPI

        Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
        We can neither crow about being in first place or "owning" our brethren from Troy.
        Tell that to your cohorts.

        Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
        May the next meeting be in Albany in March.
        In the title game, with both teams turning their backs on Steve Hagwell before the trophy presentation.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: RPI @ Union (1/16): in which Union fans crow about being in 1st and "owning" RPI

          Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          In the title game, with both teams turning their backs on Steve Hagwell before the trophy presentation.
          *******http://board.uscho.com/images/icons/icon14.gif********
          R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: RPI @ Union (1/16): in which Union fans crow about being in 1st and "owning" RPI

            Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
            In the title game, with both teams turning their backs on Steve Hagwell before the trophy presentation.
            QFT
            sigpic

            Let's Go 'Tute!

            Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

            2012 Poser Of The Year

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: RPI @ Union (1/16): in which Union fans crow about being in 1st and "owning" RPI

              Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              QFT
              Quantum Field Theory?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: RPI @ Union (1/16): in which Union fans crow about being in 1st and "owning" RPI

                Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                Quantum Field Theory?
                QFT means either Quoted For Truth or Quit ****ing Talking. Which one it is depends on the context. As I've never heard Ralph utter a real swear or express any love for Steve Hagwell, I'm going with the former.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: RPI @ Union (1/16): in which Union fans crow about being in 1st and "owning" RPI

                  Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                  QFT means either Quoted For Truth or Quit ****ing Talking. Which one it is depends on the context. As I've never heard Ralph utter a real swear or express any love for Steve Hagwell, I'm going with the former.
                  Actually I knew that, but had to google the acronym. I thought maybe Ralph was trying to make an "Engineer" out of me being a Shirley Jackson devotee.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: RPI @ Union (1/16): in which Union fans crow about being in 1st and "owning" RPI

                    Originally posted by Wholin1 View Post
                    Actually I knew that, but had to google the acronym. I thought maybe Ralph was trying to make an "Engineer" out of me being a Shirley Jackson devotee.
                    Last time I checked, he calls it RPI, not a Communiversity. "AH, MOTHERLAND!" -End of the 'Tute

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: RPI @ Union (1/16): in which Union fans crow about being in 1st and "owning" RPI

                      Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                      QFT means either Quoted For Truth or Quit ****ing Talking. Which one it is depends on the context. As I've never heard Ralph utter a real swear or express any love for Steve Hagwell, I'm going with the former.
                      I actually swear a lot, just not on line. You did correctly figure out what I meant by QFT.
                      sigpic

                      Let's Go 'Tute!

                      Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                      2012 Poser Of The Year

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: RPI @ Union (1/16): in which Union fans crow about being in 1st and "owning" RPI

                        Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                        In the title game, with both teams turning their backs on Steve Hagwell before the trophy presentation.
                        That is the one and only scenario where I would be happy to participate in Cornell's newspaper greeting...
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: RPI @ Union (1/16): in which Union fans crow about being in 1st and "owning" RPI

                          If the first three games are any indication of what this game will be like, then it will be quite a battle. Whenever these two teams play, it is always exciting.

                          Game 1: 4-3 RPI in OT
                          Game 2: 5-4 Union in OT
                          Game 3: 5-4 Union
                          Game 4: ???

                          I'm expecting a huge crowd this Saturday. FINALLY there is a lot of buzz on campus about the hockey team and I'm sure the usual contingent of RPI fans will make the short trip.
                          LET'S GO UNION DA DA DADADA

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: RPI @ Union (1/16): in which Union fans crow about being in 1st and "owning" RPI

                            Thinking of going. Have to be in Schenectady on Wednesday anyway, maybe I'll stick around.
                            Mileage logged, 2005-06: 12759

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: RPI @ Union (1/16): in which Union fans crow about being in 1st and "owning" RPI

                              Originally posted by UnionHockeyManiac View Post
                              If the first three games are any indication of what this game will be like, then it will be quite a battle. Whenever these two teams play, it is always exciting.

                              Game 1: 4-3 RPI in OT
                              Game 2: 5-4 Union in OT
                              Game 3: 5-4 Union
                              Game 4: ???
                              From symmetry 4-3 RPI
                              sigpic

                              Let's Go 'Tute!

                              Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

                              2012 Poser Of The Year

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X