No announcement yet.

Battle of the Single-Digit Pointers - UAA at Michigan Tech, January 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battle of the Single-Digit Pointers - UAA at Michigan Tech, January 15-16

Good grief - 6-2 losers to AA?

Please, as an alum that had to witness FireWatters and that 4-34 season, shoot the hockey team.

Comment

Bump. Yay Seawolves!
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

By the way, a belated congratulations to Jade Portwood. His ENG to make it 5-2 was the 100th goal scored against Tech this season.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
          By the way, a belated congratulations to Jade Portwood. His ENG to make it 5-2 was the 100th goal scored against Tech this season.
          Oh my, that's a lot of goals. If it makes you feel any better, the game was much closer than the score indicated. UAA had better not take any shifts off tonight. Tech has some very fast skaters, hence the shorty your team got. Of course it didn't help any that Darwitz passed the puck right to him.

I thought it was pretty silly of Russell to pull your goalie, twice. Do you think the other goalie will play tonight, have they been rotating?
          Originally Posted by aparch
          I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
            I thought it was pretty silly of Russell to pull your goalie, twice. Do you think the other goalie will play tonight, have they been rotating?
            He might, but he's been doing about as poorly as Genoe.

We also have a third-stringer named Corson Cramer. I have no idea why Russell hasn't given him a shot yet.
            Last edited by Twitch Boy; 01-16-2010, 11:12 AM.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

We also have a third-stringer named Corson Cramer. I have no idea why Russell hasn't given him a shot yet.
              BTW, the title of this thread no longer applies.
              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

BTW, the title of this thread no longer applies.
                so true, come on Wolves lets do it again.
                Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Robinson has managed a SV% over .900 in only two starts this season - the 4-1 loss to CC, and the 5-3 loss to Michigan.

They have absolutely nothing to lose at this point. Free Corson!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    They have absolutely nothing to lose at this point. Free Corson!
                    AGREED...we got nothing left...give the kid a f|_|cking chance

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
                      AGREED...we got nothing left...give the kid a ******ing chance
                      Is Corson a freshman, a walk on, what is the deal with him?

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Is Corson a freshman, a walk on, what is the deal with him?
                        Corson is a sophomore, he was the replacement for the academic excellence that was Kevin Hachey.
                        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                          Corson is a sophomore, he was the replacement for the academic excellence that was Kevin Hachey.
                          QFT

In 2 seasons...

2 Games Played (Both games last year)
                          60 Minutes
                          4 GA
                          20 Saves
                          .833 Save Percentage

Comment

Originally posted by techcodemonkey View Post
                            QFT

In 2 seasons...

2 Games Played (Both games last year)
                            60 Minutes
                            4 GA
                            20 Saves
                            .833 Save Percentage
                            Biggest achievement so far, 3.50-3.99 Dean's List 2 out of 3 semesters (he missed on the first semester).

Comment

Tough loss for the Huskies. I thought they outplayed UAA for much of that game, and for most of the third period. They sure had their chances, but Jonnie O came up big when he needed to.

I am relishing the much needed 4 points for UAA, but sorry it came at Tech's expense.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Tough loss for the Huskies. I thought they outplayed UAA for much of that game, and for most of the third period. They sure had their chances, but Jonnie O came up big when he needed to.

I am relishing the much needed 4 points for UAA, but sorry it came at Tech's expense.
                                make good use of those four points. we have no need of them!
                                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                                X