No announcement yet.

Battle of the Single-Digit Pointers - UAA at Michigan Tech, January 15-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battle of the Single-Digit Pointers - UAA at Michigan Tech, January 15-16

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Until I see it, I'm not betting on it.
    It went from a losing streak to a winless streak. Baby steps people, baby steps.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      It went from a losing streak to a winless streak. Baby steps people, baby steps.
      After the winless streak comes the winning streak.

As long as it last till Carnival I'll be happy.
      Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
      *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
      Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
        I just realized I haven't seen my seawolves hat in a couple months that makes me sad.
        You have a Seawolves hat? Where did you get it?
        Originally Posted by aparch
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
          You have a Seawolves hat? Where did you get it?
          MEg brought it back from Anchorage for me along with my autographed Lawson puck a couple years ago.
          Just so we never forget.

*****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!

Comment

MEg brought it back from Anchorage for me along with my autographed Lawson puck a couple years ago.
            Well aren't you special
            Application for Admission to the WCHA:
            http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
            Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
            Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
            Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
            All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
              Well aren't you special
              Why yes, yes I am.

I would fell more special if I had gotten my pink Sioux shirt signed in St. Louis. But at least it didn't happen.
              Just so we never forget.

Comment

autographed Lawson puck
                How appropriate, considering how often he allowed weak goals that may as well have been scored by him.

Comment

HA! As big as his ego was, I bet you made his year! LOL

Hey, is this game on TV or the web? I can't find it on B2.
                  I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

HA! As big as his ego was, I bet you made his year! LOL

Hey, is this game on TV or the web? I can't find it on B2.
                    www.michigantechhuskies.com Look at Huskies Live!
                    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

This thread title made me think of something: Battle royale!!! (Can anyone name the movie?)
                      Accepted!
                      I probably picked it out. I have exceptional taste.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        Accepted!
                        You win! Your prize: Being in a car with me for 8 hours. How exciting.
                        Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                        http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                        Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                        Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                        Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                        All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

You win! Your prize: Being in a car with me for 8 hours. How exciting.
                          Oh, I am excited!
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                            www.michigantechhuskies.com Look at Huskies Live!
                            Thanks. I guess you have to pay $11.95 for a month, just to watch one game. Sheesh. That is the most expensive I've seen yet. Wow. Too bad they don't let you pay for just one webcast.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Thanks. I guess you have to pay $11.95 for a month, just to watch one game. Sheesh. That is the most expensive I've seen yet. Wow. Too bad they don't let you pay for just one webcast.
                              If you watch Friday and Saturday, it's the same as two of most games on B2.
                              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                              What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                                If you watch Friday and Saturday, it's the same as two of most games on B2.
                                Yeah, you're right, I didn't look at it that way. It was just sticker shock.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X