Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU @ Miami Feb 5 & 6: Sean Kuraly Ruined My Fantasy Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU @ Miami Feb 5 & 6: Sean Kuraly Ruined My Fantasy Team!

Miami is coming off a split at home against Denver, St. Cloud coming off wins over Mankato and Bemidji to win the highly prestigious North Star Cup.

Believe it or not, if SCSU splits this series then Miami mathematically can't catch us with 6 conference games to go, and a sweep would guarantee a third place finish for the Huskies.

These two teams have played some heated non conference series before the NCHC was formed, played in the NCAAs and played for hardware last March, yet this has the feeling of a series that nobody will pay much attention to or get up for.
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Re: SCSU @ Miami Feb 5 & 6: Sean Kuraly Ruined My Fantasy Team!

I totally forgot that we only have one regular season home series left.

Comment

The look Blasi was shooting at Louis after Prow scored might have been lasers burning a hole through the kid's jersey.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

The score didn't reflect the play for the majority of the game, IMO. If not for the transition game, and a great stretch pass, this game would've looked a lot different. It would still have been an SCSU win, but not 5-1. The boys can't get beat to the puck like we saw for too much of the game.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Charlie kept them in the game until the offense arrived.

Miami better figure out how to score 4 or 5 tomorrow.

Comment

And seriously... Kuraly has 7 SOG and can't get a **** point?!?
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Only was able to watch the highlights. Obviously Miami took it to the Huskies early getting tons of shots but Lindgren stood tall. Those five goals were all pretty. Make a small mistake and you pay the price against this team. Hope they come out fast tonight and put it away early. Put the pressure back on NoDak to keep up in the race for the title.

I mean, I know the league title doesn't mean anything to some of the established league powers like UNO who are UND's equals, but for us, I'd like some hardware to go along with the trip to the NCAAs.

And other good news. The Gophers fixed their issues from last weekend. Went back to playing subpar competition again. That's pretty much it. Unfair the Huskies didn't get another shot at them last weekend.

Comment

Working...
              X