Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pairwise -- post jan 8th

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Re: pairwise -- post jan 8th

    Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post


    can i add pwr isn't meant to be looked at until the end of the season?
    hahaha
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

    Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: pairwise -- post jan 8th

      ECAC rules now, no matter what you say, reality rears it's ugly little head!
      It all starts with the goaltending.

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: pairwise -- post jan 8th

        Originally posted by sshablak View Post
        ECAC rules now, no matter what you say, reality rears it's ugly little head!
        Rules ? How about ECAC finally reaches parity
        Last edited by Dutchman; 01-13-2016, 04:53 PM.
        DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
        DANGER - MEN AT WORK

        Comment


        • #64
          Re: pairwise -- post jan 8th

          1. Quinnipiac (EZAC)
          2. St. Cloud State (NACHO)
          3. North Dakota (NACHO)
          4. Providence (HEA)
          5. Omaha (NACHO)
          6. Harvard (Ivy)
          7. Michigan(BI6)
          8. Cornell (EZAC)
          9. BC (HEA)
          10. Yale (EZAC)
          11. Notre Dame (BI6)
          12. BU (HEA)
          13. Lowell (HEA)
          14. Denver (NACHO)
          15. Penn State (BI6)
          16. Minnesota (BI6)
          19. Minnesota State (WCHA)
          23. Holy Cross (AHC)
          ____________________
          HEA (5)
          Nacho (4)
          ECAC (4)
          BI6 (1)
          WCHA (1)
          AHC (1)

          BI6 vs NACHO fight to recommence in 3...2...1... GO
          BS UMass Lowell 2015
          PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

          Comment


          • #65
            Re: pairwise -- post jan 8th

            Don't forget UMD is hovering at 17 despite being at .500. Gonna be fascinating to see what happens if they finally start scoring consistently and put together some wins. If they do that they probably can get their RPI up and get into the tournament.
            Last edited by Biddco; 01-18-2016, 10:22 AM.
            tUMD Hockey

            "And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

            Comment


            • #66
              Re: pairwise -- post jan 8th

              UMD is what St. Cloud was last year. If they can win two more games than they lose the rest of the way they'll be in.

              Comment


              • #67
                Re: pairwise -- post jan 8th

                Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post

                BI6 vs NACHO fight to recommence in 3...2...1... GO
                Sorry if you re hoping for a fight, but they are in completely different weight classes. Big6 would need a ref in the middle for protection to get any kind of punch off...

                Comment


                • #68
                  Re: pairwise -- post jan 8th

                  Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                  Sorry if you re hoping for a fight, but they are in completely different weight classes. Big6 would need a ref in the middle for protection to get any kind of punch off...
                  I mean 50% of their conference could be in the tournament by next Friday. Maybe the Nacho's should get some punches in now, before things even out (since one more team for the BI6 gives them the same 1/3 of the conference in the tourni you guys would
                  BS UMass Lowell 2015
                  PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Re: pairwise -- post jan 8th

                    Why am I arguing for the Bi6? Come on Michigoon fans, this is your time...

                    Gopher fans can keep hiding under the trailer, till you're ahead of Ped State in the PWR I think its probably the best place for you
                    BS UMass Lowell 2015
                    PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Re: pairwise -- post jan 8th

                      Originally posted by RL3AO View Post
                      UMD is what St. Cloud was last year. If they can win two more games than they lose the rest of the way they'll be in.
                      For this team that feels like a much tougher task than it should be.
                      tUMD Hockey

                      "And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Re: pairwise -- post jan 8th

                        1. Quinnipiac (EZAC)
                        2. Saint Cloud State (NACHO)
                        3. North Dakota (NACHO)
                        4. Michigan (Bi6)
                        5. Harvard (Beanpot)
                        6. Boston College (Beanpot)
                        7. Providence College (HEA)
                        8. Boston University (Beanpot)
                        9. Omaha (NACHO)
                        10. Notre Dame(HE-W)
                        11. Lowell (HE)
                        12. Denver (NACHO)
                        13. Yale (Ivy)
                        14. RPI (EZAC)
                        15. Dartmouth (Ivy)
                        16. Cornell (Ivy)

                        17t Penn State (Bi6)
                        17t Minnesota State (WCHA)
                        21 Robert Morris (AHC)

                        WCHA: 1
                        AHC: 1
                        Bi6: 1
                        ECAC: 4
                        NACHO: 4
                        HE: 5

                        Hockey East holds 5/8 of the 2 and 3 seeds. Bi6 continue to prove superior as they might get a second team into the tournament. If things stay the way they are Cornell and Dartmouth would be losing spots probably due to the weird ivy scheduling things.

                        Beanpot teams group pretty tight going into the Beanpot, only one team missings...
                        BS UMass Lowell 2015
                        PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Re: pairwise -- post jan 8th

                          Good news for Quinnipiac, St Cloud, North Dakota and Michigan.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Re: pairwise -- post jan 8th

                            The four bottom ECAC teams are going to get chewed up in conference play the next few weeks. I think the conference will be lucky to get three teams in after it all shakes out. Actually too much parity
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Re: pairwise -- post jan 8th

                              Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                              The four bottom ECAC teams are going to get chewed up in conference play the next few weeks. I think the conference will be lucky to get three teams in after it all shakes out. Actually too much parity
                              It will be interesting to see if Yale, Dartmouth, RPI and Cornell can keep up or most fall back to the pack because of parity?
                              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

                              Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Re: pairwise -- post jan 8th

                                Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
                                I mean 50% of their conference could be in the tournament by next Friday. Maybe the Nacho's should get some punches in now, before things even out (since one more team for the BI6 gives them the same 1/3 of the conference in the tourni you guys would
                                hmmm...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X