Minnesota @ Penn State: 1/8 & 1/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Lemme know when you can win more than one playoff game. Back to the kiddie's table you go.
    Enjoyed rooting for St. Cloud at the dead John on Thanksgiving weekend.

Maybe Rutgers wants to play hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
      Handshake at the end of the 2 game series
      Thanks, I didn't know that.

Comment

Re: Minnesota @ Penn State: 1/8 & 1/9

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
        Handshake at the end of the 2 game series
        Except that Minnesota and Wisconsin shook hands both nights in Ann Arbor.

Comment

Originally posted by MGoBlueHockey View Post
          This actually made me laugh.

Seriously though. Michigan and PSU are the only teams in the conference with a winning record. Quite a trainwreck, this conference is.
          That is true, no doubt. But I wouldn't brag too much about the WCHA or the NCHC. Seems to be a bit top heavy there also.

Comment

So who can tell me how to watch this game? Looks like it is on BTN+, not BTN2go. So am I correct in that BTN2go you can get if your cable provider provides, but BTN+ requires a fee? If so, what is the fee, and is it a monthly fee where one can cancel and get it prorated? Thanks for any help. I don't know I can hack paying $10 bucks or so to see a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
              Except that Minnesota and Wisconsin shook hands both nights in Ann Arbor.
              MN and UW played twice in Ann Arbor?

Nice Gophers win today at least from the box score. Sadly couldn't watch or listen this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                MN and UW played twice in Ann Arbor?

Nice Gophers win today at least from the box score. Sadly couldn't watch or listen this morning.
                The score was not indicative of the play, from what radio was sounding like. Could have been a bigger rout.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Well, **** the super early game, I guess I missed all the action. Nice to see some offence and some points from guys like Kloos, 0 points in last 5, 4 this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
                    Well, **** the super early game, I guess I missed all the action. Nice to see some offence and some points from guys like Kloos, 0 points in last 5, 4 this afternoon
                    At least you didn't have to listen to the broadcasting team on the BTN+ stream........please, please tell me those were students.

I was having flashbacks to that Wis-MN game on ESPNews with that epic performance by the guy who had only ever worked tennis matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      The score was not indicative of the play, from what radio was sounding like. Could have been a bigger rout.
                      That wasn't my take. The play between the top of the circles wasn't all that lopsided, but the Gophers did a really good job of eliminating mistakes and forcing (then capitalizing on) PSU's. But the flow, possession and zone time, while favoring the Gophers, wasn't 6 goals apart.

Comment

Working...
                      X