care to share the link?
    thanks
    http://hackey69.1apps.com/
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

• Re: 2016 World Junior Championship

Make it 4-2 US on a 4 on 1 goal.

Sweden had a goal waved off due to high stick.
      GO LAKERS!!!
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Dang it Borgen!

I found a YouTube link if anybody is interested.
        scsuhockey.com
        CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

thanks for the link

Comment

6-2 US.

This team had the talent to win it all...stinks.

C+/B- game vs. Russia was their undoing.

Would have loved to have seen them match up against Finland in that atmosphere. Still medaling again would be nothing to shake our fist at.

We haven't been a consistent medal team yet and I don't want to get greedy/spoiled like the Canadiens are with this tourney.
            GO LAKERS!!!
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
              6-2 US.

This team had the talent to win it all...stinks.

C+/B- game vs. Russia was their undoing.

Would have loved to have seen them match up against Finland in that atmosphere. Still medaling again would be nothing to shake our fist at.

We haven't been a consistent medal team yet and I don't want to get greedy/spoiled like the Canadiens are with this tourney.
              I think its going to be hard for any team to to be a consistent medal team with the effort put forth by at least 5 countries now (USA, Canada, Finland, Sweden, Russia) plus the ability of the Czech Republic and Slovakia to steal a medal occasionally.
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                I think its going to be hard for any team to to be a consistent medal team with the effort put forth by at least 5 countries now (USA, Canada, Finland, Sweden, Russia) plus the ability of the Czech Republic and Slovakia to steal a medal occasionally.
                Good points. The Swiss normally can be a huge thorn in the side too but they had some bad luck this tournament.

The quality of this tournament for sure has dramatically gone up in the last 10 years. It's great for the game and hopefully it keeps getting more and more exposure. It has the skill level and excitement factor of the best of the best young players in the world EVERY YEAR rather than just every four years. Plus I think the age tends to lead to more fire wagon end-to-end hockey which is exciting for the viewers/fans and a nightmare for the coaches/goalies!
                GO LAKERS!!!
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                  Good points. The Swiss normally can be a huge thorn in the side too but they had some bad luck this tournament.

The quality of this tournament for sure has dramatically gone up in the last 10 years. It's great for the game and hopefully it keeps getting more and more exposure. It has the skill level and excitement factor of the best of the best young players in the world EVERY YEAR rather than just every four years. Plus I think the age tends to lead to more fire wagon end-to-end hockey which is exciting for the viewers/fans and a nightmare for the coaches/goalies!
                  It is why I love it. No lead is safe with this age group, games can turn on some crazy plays...very exciting hockey with the skills, and ability to make some big mistakes.
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

And this one's over; USA will leave with hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      And this one's over; USA will leave with hardware.
                      And will have Russia/Finland loser, Canada, Slovakia, and Latvia in their group next year.
                      The other group will be Russia/Finland winner, Sweden, Czech Republic, Denmark, Switzerland

Comment

Nice to see them be able to bring home a medal.
                        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                          And will have Russia/Finland loser, Canada, Slovakia, and Latvia in their group next year.
                          The other group will be Russia/Finland winner, Sweden, Czech Republic, Denmark, Switzerland
                          If Russia ends up winning, that's going to be one killer of a group.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            If Russia ends up winning, that's going to be one killer of a group.
                            With the new format, I'd prefer the US be in the more difficult group every time.

Comment

So USA will be based in Toronto with the medal rounds in Montreal.

Wonder if the NHLNetwork crew will stay in the studio or travel to the rink(s)?
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Anyone know any guys on Russia?...yet

Comment

Working...
                                X