Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016 World Junior Championship

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Definitely great to watch, and even better in person. If you get a chance to go to Buffalo in a couple years, go to the tournament.
    I went to the USA/Finland game to open the tourney last time in Buffalo. I plan on going again in two years.

I also live 2 hours from Montreal so I plan on trying to go to some games next year, especially if the US gets some games there.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

Comment

Anyone have a link that works?
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
        sorry, watching through my dish sling app but that is restricted to so many devices and such...
        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          I went to the USA/Finland game to open the tourney last time in Buffalo. I plan on going again in two years.

I also live 2 hours from Montreal so I plan on trying to go to some games next year, especially if the US gets some games there.
          We're not going to know until the end of this tournament. If we win both or lose both, we will be in Montréal. Otherwise, we will be in Canada's group, and therefore in Toronto. I also grew up close to Montréal, but have never been to Toronto.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
            sorry, watching through my dish sling app but that is restricted to so many devices and such...
            UStream was working but now it isn't. ****it.
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMMGtN30Rg
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                Not the greatest quality, and youd better have a pop-up and ad blocker installed

crichd.in

Move down the left until you find TSN1. Do not hit the big arrow, but click on the little x's to close the ads.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

BJORK STRIKES FIRST.

1-0 good guys.

Comment

Russian goalie is hurt as USA almost makes it 2-0

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                      Russian goalie is hurt as USA almost makes it 2-0
                      Samsonov appears to be staying in, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        Thanks
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Posts 2
                          USA 1
                          Russia 0
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Up to this point in tourney, crazy that we had a question mark in net. Nedeljkovic has been terrific.

Comment

USA takes 2 penalties on same whistle...5on3 PK for 2 minutes.

Comment

Interesting that Russia has started Samsonov...when Georgiev has played all but the game vs Belarus.

Comment

Working...
                                X