Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
    Yeah, that's a surprise to me.

that was the most recent update I got. JG wasn't impressed by one school I won't mention here. I wonder if he's burned out or just bummed that his 1st/2nd choices didn't pan out.

anyway, the draft may change things for him, who knows?
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you

Well, looks like Wisconsin is really going to miss the time without Jordan Schmaltz as he has won another USHL DOP. He is looking more and more spectacular as season winds down.
      WISCONSIN BADGERS
      NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
      WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
      WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
      B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
      Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Originally posted by UWisco View Post
        Well, looks like Wisconsin is really going to miss the time without Jordan Schmaltz as he has won another USHL DOP. He is looking more and more spectacular as season winds down.
        I said this on twitter earlier today, at this point its up in the air if he ever ends up even playing college hockey. He's still got a year left in high school before going to UND. His OHL rights are owned by Windsor ($) and from what I've heard it's a very realistic possibility at this point.

He's a kid who would probably beneifit from going to the O.

Comment

Kerdiles and McCabe were both named to the USA U18 roster that will partake in the World Championships in Germany in a few weeks. Kerdiles was one of four under-agers to be named to the team. Two of the underagers, (Trouba and Jones) are expected to end up playing Major Junior and Sammuelson is un-committed but in the past listed Wisconsin on his list, although that was before Zulinick gave us a verbal.

Comment

Haven't even posted this on the blog yet but Jake McCabe has agreed to blog everyday for the Sixty Minutes blog while they are in Germany for the U18 Worlds. If you remember, John Ramage did it two years ago for us and Nick Pryor three years ago. Pretty awesome.

Comment

After like a 16 game scoring drought, Sioux City forward Matt Paape had a hat trick last night.

Comment

Haven't even posted this on the blog yet but Jake McCabe has agreed to blog everyday for the Sixty Minutes blog while they are in Germany for the U18 Worlds. If you remember, John Ramage did it two years ago for us and Nick Pryor three years ago. Pretty awesome.
                nice job!

and that's a pretty interesting insight re: wcha coaches recruiting less and less kids who are under 17

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Any word on your Admin privileges being restored?

Comment

Originally posted by frogtown_pond View Post
                    Any word on your Admin privileges being restored?
                    Nope...ask Gandalf.

Comment

Nope...ask Gandalf.
                      Chuck, why ask me? I DIDN'T REMOVE THEM! Yes, while in Hawaii enjoying a relaxing vacation, my primary concern was logging on to the blog and worrying about admin priviledges. Yep, that is why I go on vacation, not to hike and enjoy warm exotic places.
                      Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
                      Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
                      Originally posted by UWisco
                      It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
                        Chuck, why ask me? I DIDN'T REMOVE THEM! Yes, while in Hawaii enjoying a relaxing vacation, my primary concern was logging on to the blog and worrying about admin priviledges. Yep, that is why I go on vacation, not to hike and enjoy warm exotic places.
                        This probably isn't the place to discuss this.

Comment

Nothing concrete but I've heard we might not be done recruiting for this year.

Comment

What player is this news coming from.
                            WISCONSIN BADGERS
                            NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                            WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                            WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                            B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                            Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

Stud forward? Goalie?
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

that VERY interesting. there must be a blue-chip we've overlooked? someone also like a Labate?

Comment

Working...
                                X