Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you

    Originally posted by cg_siouxfan View Post
    So he'll be signing a pro contract during the Christmas break?
    Wrong thread, Don Lucia isn't the Badgers coach.
    Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

    Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
    Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
    Originally posted by UWisco
    It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

    Comment


    • Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you

      Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
      Wrong thread, Don Lucia isn't the Badgers coach.
      I was wishing it was the Gophs, but I still think it works.

      Comment


      • Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

        Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
        Yep, it is true, Wisconsin has landed Sioux Falls USHL forward Matt Lindblad. He was committed to dartmouth but backed out and took a full ride from us.


        HUGE, HUGE, HUGE recruiting coup.
        I nominate Chuck Schwartz as best UW poster of all-time. Seriously I don't recall anyone so on top of the recruiting game hybs was a bit and so is JoeyV but I don't think nearly this much in the know.

        and we really appreciate it. Thanks Chuck
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!


        "but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

        "I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

        Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

        Comment


        • Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

          Some poster on USHSHO is starting a rumor that Joe Faust has decommitted from Princeton and may be coming UW's way.

          http://www.pointstreak.com/players/p...&seasonid=4172

          http://www.ushsho.com/forums/viewtop...ffec6da0007ed4

          Anyone know about this? Or anything about this Faust fella?
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

          BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!


          At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

          Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

          Comment


          • Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

            Exile, someone commented on the blog saying the same. Also when I was hinting about lindblad late last week on twitter hammy thought I was refering to Faust decommitting.

            If it looks like a duck, and smells like a duck...it usually is


            Wisconsin Hockey: Covered in Ivy?

            Comment


            • Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

              Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
              Some poster on USHSHO is starting a rumor that Joe Faust has decommitted from Princeton and may be coming UW's way.

              http://www.pointstreak.com/players/p...&seasonid=4172

              http://www.ushsho.com/forums/viewtop...ffec6da0007ed4

              Anyone know about this? Or anything about this Faust fella?
              Mr. Butters paying dividends already?

              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!


              "but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

              "I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

              Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

              Comment


              • Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

                Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                I nominate Chuck Schwartz as best UW poster of all-time. Seriously I don't recall anyone so on top of the recruiting game hybs was a bit and so is JoeyV but I don't think nearly this much in the know.

                and we really appreciate it. Thanks Chuck
                Thanks for the kind words but I'm no where near the top. Just trying to contribute.

                Comment


                • Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

                  Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                  Thanks for the kind words but I'm no where near the top. Just trying to contribute.
                  So you're just glad to be here, working hard, giving it 110%, hoping for the best, trying to help the team get a W, sticking to the fundamentals...

                  Comment


                  • Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you

                    Originally posted by Badger Abroad View Post
                    So you're just glad to be here, working hard, giving it 110%, hoping for the best, trying to help the team get a W, sticking to the fundamentals...
                    Climbing that mountain, baby!
                    Originally posted by solovsfett
                    To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
                    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                    You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

                      Originally posted by Badger Abroad View Post
                      So you're just glad to be here, working hard, giving it 110%, hoping for the best, trying to help the team get a W, sticking to the fundamentals...
                      I sure like to think so.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

                        Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                        I nominate Chuck Schwartz as best UW poster of all-time.
                        I second the motion.

                        Chuck, way to give it to the ranger fan on HF. Some hockey fans in big markets only know the pro game and don't understand the college game. It's not that players are leaving, it's the timing of the pursuit.

                        "RangerBoy" said he rooted for UW vs BC, "...but no more..." and "...is happy the rangers ripped Stepan out of Wisconsin's clutches..." apparently responding to your blog. Don't let the door hit you in the ***, RB.
                        Last edited by MadCityRich; 06-17-2010, 10:05 AM.
                        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

                        "License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

                        Comment


                        • Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

                          Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                          I second he motion.

                          Chuck, way to give it to the ranger fan on HF. Some hockey fans in big markets only know the pro game and don't understand the college game. It's not that players are leaving, it's the timing of the pursuit.

                          "RangerBoy" said he rooted for UW vs BC, "...but no more..." and "...is happy the rangers ripped Stepan out of Wisconsin's clutches..." apparently responding to your blog. Don't let the door hit you in the ***, RB.
                          Now this I'd like to see... where on HF? Link?
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

                          BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!


                          At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

                          Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

                            Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                            I second he motion.

                            Chuck, way to give it to the ranger fan on HF. Some hockey fans in big markets only know the pro game and don't understand the college game. It's not that players are leaving, it's the timing of the pursuit.

                            "RangerBoy" said he rooted for UW vs BC, "...but no more..." and "...is happy the rangers ripped Stepan out of Wisconsin's clutches..." apparently responding to your blog. Don't let the door hit you in the ***, RB.
                            His post has been edited but he originally called me a blow hard for an article that Gandalf wrote. Guy (Ranger Fan) is an idiot.
                            Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            Now this I'd like to see... where on HF? Link?
                            LINK

                            Comment


                            • Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

                              Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
                              Yep, it is true, Wisconsin has landed Sioux Falls USHL forward Matt Lindblad. He was committed to dartmouth but backed out and took a full ride from us.


                              HUGE, HUGE, HUGE recruiting coup.
                              Not being negative but it is not a huge coup. Saw him play 10+ times this year and he will not be an impact vs the higher end teams. Solid player but will not be an impact as much as the points might reflect.

                              Your not getting a Stephan Decosta type here by any means

                              Comment


                              • Re: Wisconsin Recruiting: What are you going to do, when NHL-U, comes calling for you?

                                Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                                Not being negative but it is not a huge coup. Saw him play 10+ times this year and he will not be an impact vs the higher end teams. Solid player but will not be an impact as much as the points might reflect.

                                Your not getting a Stephan Decosta type here by any means
                                LOL no one in their right mind is comparing him to Decosta, but at this stage in the game, this is about as big of a recruiting coup as you will ever see. This is HUGE. To be able to add a 70 point performer in the USHL regardless of what you say is huge especially when you unexpectedly lose a player like Stepan.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X