• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gopher wes
    replied
    Re: Minnesota hosts Ohio State: 12/4 & 12/5

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
    Holy smokes. If Scooby is the optimist, things are even worse than I thought in gopherland.
    You haven't watched any Gopher games this year have you?

Leave a comment:

• Wisko McBadgerton
    replied

Holy smokes. If Scooby is the optimist, things are even worse than I thought in gopherland.

Leave a comment:

• Greyeagle
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Gophers got a shot. OSU is in the Big Suck as well. Maybe they can squeeze a win out.
    Maybe? When did you become an optimist?

Leave a comment:

• gopher wes
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Gophers got a shot. OSU is in the Big Suck as well. Maybe they can squeeze a win out.
    This.

And green arrow needed.

Leave a comment:

• SanTropez
    replied

Too bad seeler is out, I would rather some other D (#6 leads that vote) be out and have sadek in the lineup.

Leave a comment:

• D2D
    replied

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    Time to start playing Sadek. Our D is horrible, so what's the difference, let the kid learn, he has tons of talent.
    With Seeler's suspension Sadek should get an opportunity on Friday, at least.

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
    Also, imo sheerhorn is starting to overplay way too many pucks and the other teams are getting easy open net tap in goals, maybe it's our D.
    I've noticed this as well. Maybe if his teammates would start covering the wide open backdoor guy we wouldn't see it as much.

Leave a comment:

• SanTropez
    replied

Time to start playing Sadek. Our D is horrible, so what's the difference, let the kid learn, he has tons of talent.

Also, imo sheerhorn is starting to overplay way too many pucks and the other teams are getting easy open net tap in goals, maybe it's our D.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Driftryder
    started a topic Minnesota hosts Ohio State: 12/4 & 12/5

Minnesota hosts Ohio State: 12/4 & 12/5

Minnesota (4-7) hosts Ohio State (3-9) this Friday and Saturday at Mariucci Arena. Both games are at 7pm central, Friday is on FSN North and Saturday is on ESPN News. Both games are streamed as well, Friday BTN and Fox, Saturday streamed on watch ESPN.

Both teams were swept last weekend, Ohio State was at UNO and the Gophers were swept at home by St.Cloud State.

Go
Working...
X