No announcement yet.

UNH vs Maine , 12/4 & 12/5 - "The Wheels On The House Go 'Round And 'Round...."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH vs Maine , 12/4 & 12/5 - "The Wheels On The House Go 'Round And 'Round...."

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Will be a "game-time decision" whether I can play, er, drive.

E.cat, do you think that the UNH alumni event allows walk-ons, with credit card in hand, of course?

Walrus, perhaps you could hire a lobstah boat to get you there?

Drive (home) safely, everyone.
    Yes. I registered on UNH Direct and was able to add my wife as a guest. Free food and cash bar in a suite overlooking the ice. Other people bringing guests as well. All you need is a game ticket to get in. Sorry I don't have the link for UNH Direct. I got an email from them. I'll see if I can copy it here. Hang tight for a bit.
    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Re: UNH vs Maine , 12/4 & 12/5 - "The Wheels On The House Go 'Round And 'Round...."

Will be a "game-time decision" whether I can play, er, drive.

E.cat, do you think that the UNH alumni event allows walk-ons, with credit card in hand, of course?

Walrus, perhaps you could hire a lobstah boat to get you there?

Drive (home) safely, everyone.

Here it is Snively65.. Hope it works...

https://securelb.imodules.com/s/1518...=3682&fid=3682

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        Snively65 I think when I looked last at the "guest list" there weren't a ton of people signed up so can't imagine you couldn't get into the event! Unfortunately am going to miss that but we are in Section Q right on the glass so maybe catch up? NOT that I CARE but...since it's a college game will they be selling beer at the game? Like I said, not that I care hahaha just curious. Doubt they will at the Verizon...
        Hope to catch up with you at the game Ref!

Comment

• Originally posted by all bear View Post
          No there will be no beer for sale
          I work about a half mile from rink so will stay in p town and have dinner with the better half then do a walk up for tix I guess
          Why won't they sell beer? They sold it at the ice breaker.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            Why won't they sell beer? They sold it at the ice breaker.
            They sold it last year as well.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
              Here it is Snively65.. Hope it works...

https://securelb.imodules.com/s/1518...=3682&fid=3682
              Thanks, e.cat. Will see what the weather gods deliver. Lots of great brew pubs in Portland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                They sold it last year as well.
                My bad then. Wait, my good
                sure why not

Comment

Whoa 9 to 12 inches predicted in Portland! What's the chance of the Hockey Gods cancelling the game? Just booked a room to be safe...
                  I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

I've got 2 tickets right on the glass that aren't going to get used by me if anyone wants them, priced right I think I can transfer them to you if you have a ticket master acct? If it was 99 I'd drive down there no matter what but sadly its 2015 and neither team is worth driving 2.5 hours in a snow storm.
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                      I've got 2 tickets right on the glass that aren't going to get used by me if anyone wants them, priced right I think I can transfer them to you if you have a ticket master acct? If it was 99 I'd drive down there no matter what but sadly its 2015 and neither team is worth driving 2.5 hours in a snow storm.
                      I agree, Walrus. Is this game on TV, to repeat my question earlier?

Comment

I agree, Walrus. Is this game on TV, to repeat my question earlier?
                        I don't believe it, maybe Manchester is?
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          I don't believe it, maybe Manchester is?
                          Manchester is on FCS I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                            Manchester is on FCS I believe.
                            and WBIN

Comment

What are the chances they postpone this Tues night game?? If anyone hears kindly post. Trying to decide what to do with heavy snow expected inland..whatcha Mainers hearing over your way?
                              I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                                What are the chances they postpone this Tues night game?? If anyone hears kindly post. Trying to decide what to do with heavy snow expected inland..whatcha Mainers hearing over your way?
                                It won't be postponed.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X