• Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread : The Sequel

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
    I think it warrants raising a banner
    I like that jcarter--it put a smile on my face

Comment

I'm really beginning to like our friends at BC. They're like our big brother--always doing something to annoy us, like giving us a nugee or indian sunburn. But when some punk from another neighborhood comes by and tries to give us a nugee, they'll beat him up without a second thought.

Thanks. I think I'll even root for my big brother in the Frozen Four.

Comment

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
        I'm really beginning to like our friends at BC. They're like our big brother--always doing something to annoy us, like giving us a nugee or indian sunburn. But when some punk from another neighborhood comes by and tries to give us a nugee, they'll beat him up without a second thought.

Thanks. I think I'll even root for my big brother in the Frozen Four.
        I was rooting for you guys in the Frozen Four last year but you couldn't come through!
        Boston College '12
        1949 2001 2008 2010 2012

Comment

Originally posted by BeloBrasil View Post
          There's an old saying Nick. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then chances are it's a duck.
          So if it sounds like a *****, act's like a *****, and looks like a ***** ( BTW, gonna need to see some ID to verify this.....eyeball test it) then you must be a *****.

UMD had better numbers. They were ranked higher than UVM, placed higher in their conference, had more overall wins, broke the sacred 20-win mark, and did NOT lose consistently to Merrimack.
          Nope didn't lose to MC, just UVM.
          Originally posted by Hokydad
          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by bcfan131 View Post
            I was rooting for you guys in the Frozen Four last year but you couldn't come through!
            I was rooting against BC during the Yale game, but you know what......now I've changed my mind. GO EAGLES !

Comment

It is called a "typo" mope and I would think even a bottom feeder like you would be able to discern the difference. The garlic eater misspelled the word twice and I called him on it. It helps if you actually think things through and separate the typographical errors from actual misspellings. I never call people out on transposition errors and other typing mistakes. I only point out actual incidences of ignorance. Try taking the higher road next time.
              A mistake is a mistake. If you are going to criticize someone else for spelling or grammar, you should make sure your post is perfect.

You are a petulant little guy aren't you?

Again, there is no eyeball test. Vermont made the field for the tournament based on the existing selection criteria in place.

Comment

Originally posted by True Blue Fan View Post
                Again, there is no eyeball test. Vermont made the field for the tournament based on the existing selection criteria in place.
                Well Said

Now if we could just cement this post to the computers of all those still stuck on UVM getting into the NCAA's we could move on to more important things.
                New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Irwin talks to the press this morning before his first game tonight

http://mapleleafs.nhl.tv/team/consol...d=802&id=64639
                  New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

It is called a "typo" mope and I would think even a bottom feeder like you would be able to discern the difference. The garlic eater misspelled the word twice and I called him on it. It helps if you actually think things through and separate the typographical errors from actual misspellings. I never call people out on transposition errors and other typing mistakes. I only point out actual incidences of ignorance. Try taking the higher road next time.
                    Hey Mr. Milo!

How's Justin doing?

Comment

Originally posted by goREBER View Post
                      Hey Mr. Milo!

How's Justin doing?

Mr Milo or........grantfan's alter ego??

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                        ps Muse was a sieve on Saturday night and if York has a set he would have replaced him in net with someone capable of stopping more then 2 shots in a row. I'm just saying.......
                        Cue the REAL MEN OF GENIUS song.
                        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                          Cue the REAL MEN OF GENIUS song.
                          Well, for starters nothing changes the fact that Muse was sieve against ME.

That said, York stuck with him and it paid off. Good for Jerry.

Nice to know a man with direct knowledge and a hefty salary made the correct decision over an outsider from VT with zero inside info and who doesn't get paid whatsoever for his hockey commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by GuttCheck View Post
                            One of the great things about the PWR is it takes subjectivity out of the picture. Sure, UVM did finish in eighth, but they were only three points out of third while playing a strong OOC schedule and going 6-1 against that tough schedule.

Now, I understand how people could be upset about this, as we have been sitting just barely on the other side of the line in the past.
                            Do you speak english or is it a 3rd language for you?
                            They finished 8th and , won 4 of their last 14 and lost in 1st round. So much for power rankings. Its how you finish,like BC.....

Comment

Working...
                            X