2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread : The Sequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread : The Sequel

In the end I guess it didn't really matter who the last at-large team in the field was considering Wisconsin would pound team x, y, or z.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      In the end I guess it didn't really matter who the last at-large team in the field was considering Wisconsin would pound team x, y, or z.
      I believe that's what people were saying last year about Notre Dame vs. Bemidji and Michagan vs. Air Force.

I don't believe anyone is ever a lock with one and done.

Comment

Once again sending my support to all UVM players and fans. Wisconsin will be tough but UVM can do it if they play there game and play as a team!

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
          Yeah? When did Spillane beat Boston College in the postseason?
          Where did I say Spillane beat BC in the post season. I simply asked how many points BC scored upon him.

You sure do have a hard time sticking to the questions at hand.
          Originally posted by Hokydad
          Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

You mean kind of like the #1 seed in HE would pound the #8 seed......and that's why it should be a 4 team tourney???

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
              You mean kind of like the #1 seed in HE would pound the #8 seed......and that's why it should be a 4 team tourney???
              No cuz nobody predicted that UNH would pound UVM. A lot of people predicted a three game series, not to mention Wisconsin is much, much better than UNH.

Comment

Where did I say Spillane beat BC in the post season. I simply asked how many points BC scored upon him.

You sure do have a hard time sticking to the questions at hand.
                Wow, you're dumb. You counter a "how many times did UVM beat Muse in the postseason" with a "how many goals did BC score on Millane in the regular season"? You ever think of running for Congress?

Comment

No cuz nobody predicted that UNH would pound UVM. A lot of people predicted a three game series, not to mention Wisconsin is much, much better than UNH.
                  What about like DU would pound UVM to open up the season? Would it be like that?

Comment

Wow, you're dumb. You counter a "how many times did UVM beat Muse in the postseason" with a "how many goals did BC score on Millane in the regular season"? You ever think of running for Congress?
                    What?

I answered your question with regards to UVM beating Muse (actually it was how many goals were scored), and it was zero.

I never asked how many goals BC scored on anyone in the regular season and I have no idea who Millane is?

You ever think of taking an English as a second language course?

Comment

What?

I answered your question with regards to UVM beating Muse (actually it was how many goals were scored), and it was zero.

I never asked how many goals BC scored on anyone in the regular season and I have no idea who Millane is?

You ever think of taking an English as a second language course?
                      I meant Spillane (tough to keep track of your dime a dozen goalies up there). I'lll humor you, though, how many goals did BC score vs. Spillane?

Comment

I meant Spillane (tough to keep track of your dime a dozen goalies up there). I'lll humor you, though, how many goals did BC score vs. Spillane?
                        I already freaking told you that? Jeez......lay off the heroin dude.
                        Last edited by jcarter7669; 03-23-2010, 02:47 PM.

Comment

What about like DU would pound UVM to open up the season? Would it be like that?
                          Jesus effing christ. Yes, DU would also handle UVM. UVM beat Denver in OCTOBER. This is now MARCH. Follow along. UVM also beat BC in their home opener, but that didn't mean a hill of beans when they met at the Garden. You can't get it through your head that individual games from early in the season have no bearing on any matchup in the month of March.

Comment

Jesus effing christ. Yes, DU would also handle UVM. UVM beat Denver in OCTOBER. This is now MARCH. Follow along. UVM also beat BC in their home opener, but that didn't mean a hill of beans when they met at the Garden. You can't get it through your head that individual games from early in the season have no bearing on any matchup in the month of March.
                            No see here is the thing, its a failure on your part to recognize that anyone can beat anyone in any single game, and when it is a one and done tourney that means you go home or you go on.

Don't think for a minute ( and I really don't think that's an issue for you) that UVM can't beat Wisconsin in March or Alaska can't beat BC in March just because it's the 3rd friggin month of the year in some arbitrary calender conceived of hundreds of years ago by staring into space............oh wait, you do. I bet you read your horoscopes everyday too........

Comment

Any team can beat any team on any given night, but this thread is entertaining as hell, continue.

Comment

Originally posted by True Blue Fan View Post
                                Any team can beat any team on any given night, but this thread is entertaining as hell, continue.
                                Shhhhh, if JD and his buddy Slash come out of their drug induced haze and realize that then the entertainment will be gone. And I'm still banned from their thread for another few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                                X