X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread : The Sequel

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    You must be a math major at UVM!
    Yet another useless comment per the DickfromYuma. Ever thought of engaging in dialogue? Addressing points made? Pretending that you aren't a snide little twerp with small johnson syndrome?

Just curious?
    Originally posted by Hokydad
    Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
      Yet another useless comment per the DickfromYuma. Ever thought of engaging in dialogue? Addressing points made? Pretending that you aren't a snide little twerp with small johnson syndrome?

Just curious?
      For all the crap you spew, you'd think UVM would have a little better history than they do. Even UNH has it over you clowns.

Comment

You know JC, for a fan of one of the all-time greatest programs in NCAA history (as evidenced by those smashing wins vs. Yale and AFA and moral victory over BU), you sure do whine a lot.

I can't control that someone posted something stupid. Happens all the time on this thread with you and Cat Lover. I'm sorry my one sentence post wasn't engaging dialogue for you. When I post more, you usually cry and spew nonsense that makes no sense.
        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by uschokid View Post
          madore has zero penalty minutes...
          ps - Madore also has zero trophies. I'm just sayin...
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

When I post more, you usually cry and spew nonsense that makes no sense.
            Is that like a double negative ? If its nonsense that makes no sense does that mean it makes sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
              For all the crap you spew, you'd think UVM would have a little better history than they do. Even UNH has it over you clowns.
              What does UVM's history have to do with BC fans being retards? Or UNH's for that matter?

BC has a great history, a great team year in and year out. That doesn't justify the garbage that its fans spew. What kind of warped little delusional world do you live in whereby the quality of the hockey team influences a posters "right" to point out the absurdity and hypocrisy of other people?

Comment

ps - Madore also has zero trophies. I'm just sayin...
                ps Muse was a sieve on Saturday night and if York has a set he would have replaced him in net with someone capable of stopping more then 2 shots in a row. I'm just saying.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ogilthorpe View Post
                  These Cats certainly do have 9 lives, amazing how many times it seemed like they've played their last game but here they are with another chance to continue the season. Yeah, things have lined up for them and they've got some help along the way but you can't take away the 6-1 ooc record and what it meant in extending their season.

Disgraceful how Downing and Cullity played during the final moments of Fridays game. Lose with class and dignity fella's, they made the whole program look bad with their selfish and childish outbursts on an opponent who simply played great and deserved the 3-0 victory. Lost a lot of respect for both players. As soon as Downing went at Muse I looked at Sneddon and you could see the displeasure. In fact if Stacey is ready to go Friday, I can see Downing shown a nice view from the stands in a sportcoat and tie. Cullity clearly took two runs with a forearm to the head area on BC forwards late when the outcome was determined. I've given him the benefit of the doubt for far too long, that was bush league. Sneddon's post game comments when asked about the possibility of his seniors having played their last game, praised all of the guys and what solid character guys they are naming them all....except for Cullity. Not sure if that omission was on purpose or not.

Think the team is going to look at the upcoming weekend as yet another season hopefully like they did when they went to unh. No one gave them a shot then and I imagine no one will give them a shot now. We all know what a huge challenge the badgers present, but no one gets a bye in this tournament.
                  I disagree. If you can't beat them... beat them up. I was expecting to see a lot more from Cullitys "last" game. If a team is going to beat you, at least give them something to feel in the morning. No point is going soft because you are losing. As for Downings play, Muse did obstruct him. Also, I sure hope that Downing will not be benched on Friday. We need all the scoring help we can get vs Wisconsin. The NCAA tourny is about winning, not about setting examples. It would set a bad example at that because a player should not be benched for playing rough and with emotion. Lastly, it would put a bad taste in Downing's mouth if he was benched for the NCAA tourny. I expect him to be a key asset to the team next year and being benched in the NCAA tourny would leave some bad blood.

Comment

Only a UVM fan would rather look good and lose than look bad and win. More brilliant stuff from jcarter.

How come the Elephant Walkers couldn't score a single goal on this sieve Friday night? I heard he shut out your team. Again. Does UVM ever plan on beating BC in the postseason?

Comment

What does UVM's history have to do with BC fans being retards? Or UNH's for that matter?

BC has a great history, a great team year in and year out. That doesn't justify the garbage that its fans spew. What kind of warped little delusional world do you live in whereby the quality of the hockey team influences a posters "right" to point out the absurdity and hypocrisy of other people?

Let me see, you and your Elephant Walking Brigade fester on the Boston College board consistently (as well as other teams), talk your silly garbage, get your butts slapped as usual and you still talk the way you do. Now you you have your tail between your legs and are crying because other team's fans are giving it back to you?

You are incredible.

Comment

Only a UVM fan would rather look good and lose than look bad and win. More brilliant stuff from jcarter.
                        Huh? What does this even mean related to the conversation? Do you have ADD?

How come the Elephant Walkers couldn't score a single goal on this sieve Friday night? I heard he shut out your team. Again. Does UVM ever plan on beating BC in the postseason?
                        He played well on Friday night, thus the "saturday" designation.

Comment

ps Muse was a sieve on Saturday night and if York has a set he would have replaced him in net with someone capable of stopping more then 2 shots in a row. I'm just saying.......
                          He was probably not used to seeing a real offense like Maine had that night because of the pop gun high school quality forwards he saw the night before.

ps- How many total goals has UVM scored on John Muse in the postseason since he's been at BC?. Just curious

Comment

Let me see, you and your Elephant Walking Brigade fester on the Boston College board consistently (as well as other teams), talk your silly garbage, get your butts slapped as usual and you still talk the way you do. Now you you have your tail between your legs and are crying because other team's fans are giving it back to you?

You are incredible.
                            I think you have lost touch with reality chief. It's like have a conversation with an asylum patient. I mean are you have a conversation with an imaginary friend?

First of all the BC posters seem to post on the UVM thread much more then opposite. Here I am honoring my bet with Joe and staying off the BC threads and yet here you, Nick and JD are.....spouting nonesense for no apparent reason other then to be jerkoffs.

Second : Get our butts slapped? Huh? Tail between my legs and crying? Whiskey Tango Foxtrot are you talking about? Take your meds, click your heels together 3 times and say "there's no place like home".

Comment

ps Muse was a sieve on Saturday night
                              Huh? What does this even mean related to the conversation? Do you have ADD?
                              Try to follow along Corky. You said he was a sieve. I said he won. You apparently would rather look good and lose than look bad and win. Typical for you high hippies.

Comment

He was probably not used to seeing a real offense like Maine had that night because of the pop gun high school quality forwards he saw the night before.

So you are agreeing he was a sieve on Saturday? Why can't you just say that?

Comment

Working...
                                X