2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread : The Sequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread : The Sequel

Saw the UNH series live and the BU series on TV and thought they had turned the corner. Did not see or hear this weekends fiasco but doesn't sound like it was too good. It is hard to say if UNH is a good draw. Definitely not the most talented UNH team over the years but they have found a way to win.

JC, TTT is grammar policing you again. God is a proper noun and should be capitalized. You know because we all check our work on message boards.

Comment

GreenCat, jcarter and snwbrdr: Why is this thread buried on page 2? I have the answer: You guys spend all your time on other teams threads.

Please tell me one of you wasn't the guy wearing a UVM t-shirt and this *****http://www.mammothgear.com/shop/images/keykart/IM26803.JPG****** on Saturday night at the Smoking Area outside Tsongas.

That guy was a tool.
      Let's go Lowell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
        GreenCat, jcarter and snwbrdr: Why is this thread buried on page 2? I have the answer: You guys spend all your time on other teams threads.

Please tell me one of you wasn't the guy wearing a UVM t-shirt and this *****http://www.mammothgear.com/shop/images/keykart/IM26803.JPG****** on Saturday night at the Smoking Area outside Tsongas.

That guy was a tool.
        Stop looking in the mirror when you make your posts or people will think you were actually not talking about UML fans.

"I think I will go into another teams thread to say they spend to much time in other teams threads"

How dumb do you have to be not to see how moronic that statement was.
        New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Wishing UVM well in the playoffs.

Comment

I have my tickets for Friday and Saturday night at the Whitt.

Anyone else making the trek?
            Watching UVM hockey from afar.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
              Stop looking in the mirror when you make your posts or people will think you were actually not talking about UML fans.

"I think I will go into another teams thread to say they spend to much time in other teams threads"

How dumb do you have to be not to see how moronic that statement was.
              You have to be dumb enough to go to UML and be proud of it.
              Originally posted by Hokydad
              Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Can someone clarify? Pwr only applies to regular season correct? So we are done nationally unless we win out HE which I don't see happening...

Comment

Originally posted by GreenCat View Post
                  Can someone clarify? Pwr only applies to regular season correct? So we are done nationally unless we win out HE which I don't see happening...
                  incorrect. PWR takes into account every game until the end of the conference tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
                    We realize there is not much to talk about at this point as it comes down to the play on the ice. Unlike Lowell who is still talking about how they are number 1 on paper and should be the #1 seed in HE and what could have, should have, would have been if only you weren't mediocre in reality.....

Comment

Originally posted by WildShawn View Post
                      incorrect. PWR takes into account every game until the end of the conference tournaments.
                      Thanks WS

Comment

I think UVM is a very dangerous team, especially when they decide to play like they can. Hopefully they bring it this weekend, if they do i think both teams playing their best UVM is better than UNH. Should be a good series best of luck to the catamounts.
                        MERRIMACK WARRIORS

Comment

Are the UNH games on TV?
                          Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorHockey11 View Post
                            I think UVM is a very dangerous team, especially when they decide to play like they can. Hopefully they bring it this weekend, if they do i think both teams playing their best UVM is better than UNH. Should be a good series best of luck to the catamounts.
                            I disagree, UNH is a better team at their best, but unfortunately for UNH fans, we haven't seen them play more than 15-20 minutes in a game since January

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Dunlap View Post
                              Are the UNH games on TV?
                              Naw not on T.V. The NESN broadcast randomly chose MC vs BU to televise...? I wonder how they pick what game to broadcast??? But you can watch the game on the b2 network for like 8 bucks a pop I think. The Lowell broadcast was terrible and they only had one camera angle with awful quality and no replays. I felt like I was playing Blades of Steel on NES (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILy6T5tgnao) Different rinks seem to have different capabilities for this internet broadcast. Watching the games on this network at the Gutt there are a few camera angles, better quality shots, replay, and even an animated scoreboard. You would think that a rink as modern as the tsongas would be able to step it up for the internet broadcasts. Hopefully, Lake Whitt will be able to provide some decent quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggie Dunlap View Post
                                Are the UNH games on TV?
                                No, they'll be on the web, for a price.
                                http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/...02/feb19b2.php
                                B2 network will carry all of the games not shown by NESN.

Comment

Working...
                                X