• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jcarter7669
    replied
    Re: 2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread : The Sequel

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
    You know what the real shame is? That we are stuck with your lame, boring program in Hockey East instead of a dynamic team like Yale. Too bad. I wish we had a do over.
    Me too, there aren't any teams in the ECAC with fan bases like BC and UML. Maybe because it's mostly and Ivy League school's they can read and think past the last post, but I would expect them to also be bigger dooshbags too???

Oh well, crawl back over to your own thread. Why are you in this thread anyways? Your team making it to the FF not newsworthy enough for you?

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

You know what the real shame is? That we are stuck with your lame, boring program in Hockey East instead of a dynamic team like Yale. Too bad. I wish we had a do over.
    Maybe we could swap Vermont for RIT. That'd be a fantastic trade. Historically, they are almost the same with RIT's Frozen Four this year!

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
    ParentS ???
    Were you a test tube baby?

Leave a comment:

• Slasher7
    replied

What about USCHO ???

Jeez man, had you read even part of any thread where there was *****ing by BC fans towards UVM fans you would have seen BC repeatedly saying the UVM's win last season in the tourney was a fluke because Yale sucks, and you would also have seen me and many other UVM fans defend Yale as a good team. So, my post was sarcastic. I mean good Lord you would have to be in a coma not to realize that......

Leave a comment:

• jcarter7669
    replied

I dont post on EagleOutsider/Insider or whatever the heck that is.
    What about USCHO ???

Jeez man, had you read even part of any thread where there was *****ing by BC fans towards UVM fans you would have seen BC repeatedly saying the UVM's win last season in the tourney was a fluke because Yale sucks, and you would also have seen me and many other UVM fans defend Yale as a good team. So, my post was sarcastic. I mean good Lord you would have to be in a coma not to realize that......

Leave a comment:

• jcarter7669
    replied

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    It's a shame it's too late to tell your parents to put more condoms on.
    ParentS ???

Stick to playing the slots ok??

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

To Slasher, tell your parents to put the internet block back on.
    It's a shame it's too late to tell your parents to put more condoms on.

Leave a comment:

• Slasher7
    replied

*****http://eagleoutsider.com/phpbb/images/smilies/ohno.gif******

Were you born last night??

To the Yale fans, if you are reading this I apologize for what may have been perceived to be a criticism of your team. The point in my post was sarcasm, as the BC fans have repeatedly spoke down of Yale and AFA. I was actually pulling for Yale.

I dont post on EagleOutsider/Insider or whatever the heck that is. Yeah, I thought Yale was a "happy to be there" team heading into this bracket and they certainly showed up. BC was the better team (which I knew) and was able to fend off their fight for their lives effort. Maybe you guys should take a note from them on how to play up and down hockey and not try to bore to death an opponent with UVM's style of play.

Leave a comment:

• jcarter7669
    replied

Those crappy Elis were ranked 8th in the country, right? They were pretty darn good.
    *****http://eagleoutsider.com/phpbb/images/smilies/ohno.gif******

Were you born last night??

To the Yale fans, if you are reading this I apologize for what may have been perceived to be a criticism of your team. The point in my post was sarcasm, as the BC fans have repeatedly spoke down of Yale and AFA. I was actually pulling for Yale.

Leave a comment:

• Slasher7
    replied

Re: BC v. Yale,

Kind of the best of both worlds really. 9-7 win for BC, so BC got to move on to the FF and represent HE. On the other side of the coin, said Yale team (which UVM shut out) put a 7 spot on BC. Those crappy Eli's sure did a number on Muse and BC and I suspect had their goalies had a halfway decent game things would be different. I mean you can't give up a 150 ft goal and expect to inspire a lot of confidence in your D-men that you are going to bail them out if need be.

But congrats to BC on making the FF and giving HE a chance to hang on to the NC another year.
    Those crappy Elis were ranked 8th in the country, right? They were pretty darn good.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Papagiorgio
    replied

I knew BC would beat Yale, after all, if Vermont can do it, just about anyone can (except North Dakota I guess).

To tell the truth, Yale impressed the heck out of me both nights. Their goalies... not so much.

Either way, UVM offseason has begun which is a shame, I was hoping you guys could do some damage out there this weekend. Good luck next season to the Catamounts and Sneddon (good, good coach!!).
    Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 03-29-2010, 10:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• J.D.
    replied

Those crappy Eli's sure did a number on Muse and BC and I suspect had their goalies had a halfway decent game things would be different.
    Another stupid point. And if Muse had a better day it would have been 9-3.

Leave a comment:

• jcarter7669
    replied

Re: BC v. Yale,

Kind of the best of both worlds really. 9-7 win for BC, so BC got to move on to the FF and represent HE. On the other side of the coin, said Yale team (which UVM shut out) put a 7 spot on BC. Those crappy Eli's sure did a number on Muse and BC and I suspect had their goalies had a halfway decent game things would be different. I mean you can't give up a 150 ft goal and expect to inspire a lot of confidence in your D-men that you are going to bail them out if need be.

But congrats to BC on making the FF and giving HE a chance to hang on to the NC another year.
    Last edited by jcarter7669; 03-29-2010, 08:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Carmine Scarpaglia
    replied

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
    Ironic that BC's playing Yale today with a trip to the FF on the line. On the one hand, I'd like to see a HE team in the FF, but on the other hand it'd also be cool to see Yale beat them after having to listen to BC fans talk about how badly Yale sucks for the past year, in connection with our own '09 tournament appearance.
    Very ironic!!!!

Leave a comment:

• funnnnn
    replied

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
    Ironic that BC's playing Yale today with a trip to the FF on the line. On the one hand, I'd like to see a HE team in the FF, but on the other hand it'd also be cool to see Yale beat them after having to listen to BC fans talk about how badly Yale sucks for the past year, in connection with our own '09 tournament appearance.
    I also am torn, but in the end, would prefer to see HE representation in Detroit. Close call though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X