• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread : The Sequel

I love hockey east

Comment

Wow!
      Shutting out UNH in two consecutive games...on their ice! Great job!
      Chris V
      Nexton (Summerville) South Carolina

Comment

Huge win against a team that has owned us. Freaking amazing.....

It really does feel like every time I write this team off this year, they come back from the dead.

Comment

And Lowell loses to a backup tender!!!!!
          OMG I am not gonna sleep tonight!

Charter Member of the Catamount Hockey Bandwagon! GO CATS GO!

Comment

Minnesota-Duluth just beat Colorado College....hoping that it might help our Pairwise Rank...we are currently at #14...the last spot that makes the NCAA.

Comment

Surprising result up at UNH, but congratulations. Good luck.
              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by adidasjerry View Post
                I love hockey east
                AMEN!

Comment

UNBELIEVABLE! UVM had never shut out UNH and they did it two nights in a row... Trying to figure which makes me happier, UVM win or knowing UML's "dream season" is over, better luck next years boys... This pretty much secures UVM a NCAA bid right??? Boston here we come... What a weekend for VT sports...

Comment

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/

Great pic of the Cats on the front page. Check out the UNH fans in the front row!

Comment

Congrats to the Cats on the big pair of wins.

See you on Friday.
                      Originally posted by reBlur
                      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

ohhhh, yeah! Jay Anctil? Are you kidding me? Are you serious? I posted Friday that I would keep marshall and leonard in over anctil, what an idiot I am. I was at friday and saturday night's game but couldn't go, listen to, or watch via web tonight because of a game myself and just got the news. Did post after last night's game how much that mighty-mite line dominated for two games. Not sure how it was scored, will see soon enough i'm sure but that is great for someone who hasn't seen much time for four years. Sticking with the program after working your butt off for four years and not dressing on most nights is a big testament to this kids heart and character.

Comment

Originally posted by charliecatamount View Post
                          UNBELIEVABLE! UVM had never shut out UNH and they did it two nights in a row... Trying to figure which makes me happier, UVM win or knowing UML's "dream season" is over, better luck next years boys... This pretty much secures UVM a NCAA bid right??? Boston here we come... What a weekend for VT sports...
                          Nope, look at the PWR, probably still need to beat BC. Who the heck really knows, though. The most important thing at this point is for Cornell to win the ECAC tournament, otherwise another spot will be taken.

Comment

Revenge is best served cold. Most Vermont fans just let UML fans talk their crap, now it's our time to have some fun!
                            Last edited by Martin St. Louis Fan; 03-14-2010, 09:51 PM.

Charter Member of the Catamount Hockey Bandwagon! GO CATS GO!

Comment

Originally posted by VermontFan View Post
                              Minnesota-Duluth just beat Colorado College....hoping that it might help our Pairwise Rank...we are currently at #14...the last spot that makes the NCAA.
                              No, actually you're not. Bemidji got upset in the CHA playoffs. They're definitely making the NCAAs as an at large. So three teams are coming from the two "minor" conferences. So you're actually first one out.
                              The ORIGINAL Cross Check

Frozen Four appearances since 98'
                              BC - 12
                              BU - 2

BC Hockey 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
                                Congrats to the Cats on the big pair of wins.

See you on Friday.

???????

What no banner jab?
                                New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Working...
                                X