2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread : The Sequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread : The Sequel

Question kdaddy, when do you sleep? Your consistent posts today have come between 11:30 PM and 7:30 AM China time. I hope you have a chance to catch a nap before work.
    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
    -
    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
      lol you do realize we are students right? I have a job, but it's scooping ice cream. If I had a UVM degree in Dairy Sciences I'm sure I'd be promoted to manager, but it's just not happening right now
      True but you have the brains to at least admit that I might not be more than 1 person on this board. I am referring to Tony continuing to be sure of something and talking **** and then not being man enough to back it up for charity. The reality is all the schools outside of the Ivy's don't mean jack 5 years out.

So my comment about that was aimed at him not you. There is nothing wrong with being poor. There is something wrong with paying $30k a year to be poor and stupid. When called out you realized the possibility that I could be right and took the appropriate action..nothing wrong with that.

And FYI I was a business major not dairy sciences, you think anyone would eat or drink anything made from milk in China?
      Last edited by kdaddy; 02-10-2010, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kdaddy View Post
        Nope Tony. I am going to leave it with at least BCWH was smart enough to admit that I am not using another alias. So I am gonna call you out right here either you accept the bet and donation to charity or you are officially my *****. All your talk and you can't even scrape together a measly 1k for something of which you are so sure? So *****..what's it gonna be 1k for charity to help those less fortunate or run home with your tail between your legs?
        AHAHAHAHAHAHA
        As it turns out BC fans are also dirt poor... for all that talk of great education you would think they could get a job.
        lol you do realize we are students right?
        This. Plus at least 50% of my spending money goes toward going to BC hockey games. 60% of it goes toward taking my girlfriend out and stuff like that. And yes, that's >100%.
        Question kdaddy, when do you sleep? Your consistent posts today have come between 11:30 PM and 7:30 AM China time. I hope you have a chance to catch a nap before work.
        POSTERIZED.
        Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
        Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
        Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I got in last night from dinner at a late hour(current location bangkok) and I always get up early before flights..internal alarm clock doesn't let me sleep when I have morning flights. I work alot on US time even in Asia so I basically sleep 2 times a day for 4 hours..hell it's a lot like going to college, out at night working/drinking etc.. classes then afternoon nap.....

FYI not all of the people who went to UVM are hillbillies, some of us just liked to ski...btw nice job of keeping this civil..(not sarcasm).

Comment

btw nice job of keeping this civil..(not sarcasm).
            you are officially my *****

So *****..what's it gonna be
            Wish I could say the same.
            at least BCWH was smart enough to admit that I am not using another alias.
            He never did this.
            Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 02-10-2010, 05:27 PM.

Comment

This. Plus at least 50% of my spending money goes toward going to BC hockey games. 60% of it goes toward taking my girlfriend out and stuff like that. And yes, that's >100%.
              So Tony my *****...

Is that the $2 a minute online one or we talking about a real breathing XX chromosome mammal?

Comment

I actually believe him. Looked at some old posts from before Jcarter's 15 aliases came into this thread, and he was talking about watching games online from abroad.

So never mind, you're not jcarter.

UVM hockey still sucks though.
                BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                -
                Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

I actually believe him. Looked at some old posts from before Jcarter's 15 aliases came into this thread, and he was talking about watching games online from abroad.

So never mind, you're not jcarter.

UVM hockey still sucks though.

Truce on the 1st part.. and for right now I agree on the 2nd part..watch MC get their first road win this weekend. That said however..all that matters is being under 14 in the PWR at the end of the way UVM is playing...not so sure that will happen. BC better keep winning to keep our PWR up

Comment

I buy that, but it's still funny as hell to watch him get all bent out of shape over it.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                      I buy that, but it's still funny as hell to watch him get all bent out of shape over it.
                      Not bent out of shape..just trying to use it for to better society. The money was going to go to charity not me....and you are still my *****..don't forget that Tony

Comment

you are still my *****..don't forget that Tony
                        Fine. If you ever need to correct jcarter's spelling and grammar, I'll be hear for you.

Here*****

Comment

This is hilarious. I haven't seen anything that funny since Snively wanted to compare W2s with everyone.

So sad...
                          Originally posted by reBlur
                          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

FYI not all of the people who went to UVM are hillbillies
                            That is true. The other half are pot heads.

Fighting the good fight

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                              This thread has become rather dead. Makes me long for the days when UMLGoon dropped by to spout his drivel, and NickP came by to tell us all how wins against Yale and AFA don't count.

Long gone are the days where Tony,SteveF and SuperJoe would come by to share their thoughts, which were all identical as they seem to share a brain.

GrantFan seems to be MIA and Snwbrder is at the Mountain as he can't take the mediocrity of the team.

Well, I guess I'm off to go bother the BC fans while I wait for someone....anyone to chime in.
                              You got your wish.

Now everyone wants to post here again, except Vermont fans.
                              New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                                You got your wish.

Now everyone wants to post here again, except Vermont fans.
                                Yeah except the Vermont fans weren't posting here. So, you get no one or the BC whiners. Something's better then nothing, and the Joe and his twin Tony are entertaining. Besides, we already know if we ignore them then they will go away, so when the conversation returns to hockey then we can just start ignoring them again.

Their conspiracy theories crack me up. I can't wait to here next how man never landed on the moon and how Dubya blew up the WTC.
                                Originally posted by Hokydad
                                Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Working...
                                X