Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread : The Sequel

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    Oh yea, that really sticks. If someone mentions AFA, Yale, or Elephants you kids are like Pavlov's dogs hearing a ringing bell. It's hilarious to watch. It's not fascinating, but funny as heck.

You can keep saying it. BC had nothing to do with the scandal. True statement (unless unreported things happened that you might know about?? You tell me.).
    Same could be said with you and the whole scandal....ties in with your fascination with the elephant walk thing...you were probably a boyscout too..

Comment

Originally posted by kdaddy View Post
      Catholic institution...therefore related.
      OK then. You're a murderer. After all, your logic would say that since Jack Ruby was a human, that you are "therefore related."

(I'm more inclined to consider you sub-human based on your low level of intelligence but I figured I could make this fit...).
      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

OK then. You're a murderer. After all, your logic would say that since Jack Ruby was a human, that you are "therefore related."

(I'm more inclined to consider you sub-human based on your low level of intelligence but I figured I could make this fit...).
        As much fun as this is Nick..go back to whatever life it is you have there..I got a flight to catch in the morning. I hear Yuma is just lovely this time of year. If you ever make it to China or get a passport look me up. You just proved the pavlovian response for you..mention BC and Catholic scandals and you come running..works both ways.

Comment

Tony..care to see where this started..good to see Nick and Carmine keeping it classy by talking about something from 10 years ago... never bring a knife to a gunfight..or in this case never start **** when your side has more skeletons..
          So... you think a bunch of college kids being idiots is as bad as child molestation?
          Same diff with the neg rep...every little thing even if not related to you, you go nuclear....
          Giving you neg rep is "nuclear"? Do you guys seriously get as upset as you let on that people don't like you on an internet message board?

Look, it's simple. We give you guys neg rep, you guys get all p!$$y, we laugh and keep giving you neg rep.

We're not neg repping you for anything. We just like to neg rep you.
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Jesuit school supported and with some funding by the "Church" seems like a link there to me.......What exactly is the entrance exam to the Fraternal Order there Nicky?

Pope to Jesuits: Reaffirm "total adhesion to Catholic doctrine" on "sexual morality"
            In a letter to the Jesuits, gathered at their 35th General Congregation dated January 10, 2008, Pope Benedict XVI has called on the ancient order which has been rocked by scandal to reaffirm their "total adhesion to Catholic doctrine" mentioning specifically the Church's teachings on "sexual morality".

The letter comes in the wake of the homily given by the Pope's representative at the opening of the Assembly on January 7, which bemoaned the infidelity of some in the order to the teachings of the Church. (see coverage: http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2008/jan/08010708.html )

"I heartily hope that the present Congregation affirms with clarity the authentic charism of the Founder so as to encourage all Jesuits to promote true and healthy Catholic doctrine," wrote the Pope in a letter addressed to Fr. Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, the Superior General of the Society of Jesus (the Jesuits).

The once illustrious Jesuits, the great defenders of faith, have over the last 40 years been steeped in dissident controversy. Jesuit priests have featured prominently in the homosexual priest scandal and Jesuit universities have been hotbeds of dissent on Church teachings especially those on life and family.

Comment

Phew, nothing about the Dominicans!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Same could be said with you and the whole scandal....ties in with your fascination with the elephant walk thing...you were probably a boyscout too..
                Nick has a well documented fascination with the "elephant walk". I still believe it is because he feels left out. On another note it is MA so that type of think is perfectly acceptable.....as long as it's off campus.

Tiny, take a week off. You haven't been the same since you got schooled by Deuce on the Beanpot thread. Just try and get better. We will all be here waiting for you.
                Originally posted by Hokydad
                Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                  Whining about rep is so freaking stupid. Seriously. Are you guys 8 or something?
                  It's almost as stupid as giving it. And way less stupid then getting together and ganging up on people to bombard them.

Comment

Originally posted by grantfan View Post
                    This UVM team is pathetic, a group of incredible underachievers led by a complete moron for a coach and captains that should look at their team and be embarrassed.

Still, it is starting to look like it will make the Hockey East Quarter Finals, almost certainly on the road.

Steve, as a fan who hopes the team doesn't have to sit out weeks waiting for the NCAA Tournament - and believe me, nobody thinks that possibility is less deserved than I do - I still think BC is a young, soft, up-and-down goalteding, 'year away' team according to some fans, that UVM can beat. I would love to avoid Maine and, I think, UNH, and I would take our crack at UMass or at BC (preference for UMass).

UVM cannot match up against Maine one bit - outcoached, out-special teamed (coaching, again), out-talented, out-competed, and I worry about all of UVM's abundant number of 4th/5th liners being on the ice with UNH's scorers (Anctil/Marshall on the 1st line against Providence!). If UVM can beat anybody in the HE playoffs, I think it would be UMass or BC.
                    Whoaaaaa....While I too am down on this team this is a bit drastic. I, like many, may have had too high expectations for this team. At the same token look at the rest of the league and for that matter D1 this year. Maine was ready to lynch Timmay earlier this year, UNH started out horribly and their fans were almost writing off this season, BC started out slow (I noted after our first win against them that when they gelled they would be formidable late in the year), UML had even grander expectations than UVM and are likely not to make it beyond the HE playoffs, PC is now an Army of None after initial high expectations for the Army years, MC has a talented team that I think has underperformed, UMass is suddenly in a funk, NU....Not sure but can't be thrilled with the season even if it is a rebuilding year, and I almost forgot the defending NCAA champs BU. Let alone Michigan, Minnesota, Notre Dame, etc... It could be worse.

Comment

Well, I guess you are safe on this one, because you are clearly not of the human race. You are much to dumb. But you know what they say, ignorance is bliss. You must be the happiest m0ther****er alive.

Comment

If you ever make it to China or get a passport look me up.
                        You are so obviously an alias it's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                          And way less stupid then getting together and ganging up on people to bombard them.
                          than*

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                            You are much to dumb.
                            too*

Oh kdaddy aka jcarter aka grantfan aka adidasjerry, you make this board so much more interesting.
                            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                            -
                            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                              Phew, nothing about the Dominicans!
                              too funny

Comment

is this picture from yesterday's practice?

*****http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/birmmail/apr2008/5/0/37C30B66-D1B7-C600-8A592CDB8C315F47.jpg******
                                Fighting the good fight

Comment

Working...
                                X