2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread : The Sequel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2009-2010 Official Vermont Season Thread : The Sequel

Bring it up if you want. Has nothing to do with BC or their hockey program.

Let's talk about Yale and Air Force and how great they are.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
      -232835687 point(s) total

You are a small timer

Carmine you are a nit wit. Send UVM back to the ECAC because they are mediocre ?? Umm, a team that has never finished worst then 6th in HE is mediocre, I guess a middle of the pack finish is mediocre, but by that criteria you would have to get rid of 5 other teams. Then anyone that wasn't in the top 3 would be mediocre and would have to go away, then blah blah blah.

Or is that mediocrity a result of their 12th rank in the PWR? Suppose HE should get rid of BU, NE and UML as well.

I just checked..off by a 0 but man you are way ahead.... thank UVM Cat in Texas ...btw where in texas are you...i am legally a sugarland resident.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        That's never happened under York. But I guess there's a first time for everything. After all, UVM never had an elephant walking incident before the first one happened.
        Why is it that all your wisecracks have to do with elephant walking? This seems like an unhealthy fascination my friend...though I wouldn't expect less from someone such as yourself.

Comment

Apparently I have a neg rep now? Looks like instead of crying home to mommy, Nick decided to give me a bad rep! Oh no!

Comment

Of course is has to do with BC..it is a Catholic institution..and therefore it is relevant.....

Comment

Originally posted by midge843 View Post
              Apparently I have a neg rep now? Looks like instead of crying home to mommy, Nick decided to give me a bad rep! Oh no!
              I really thing that Nick, Carmella and Steve were all hall monitors in 3rd grade and got the **** kicked out of them for snitching..

Comment

No that's old news. Let's talk about BC and their recent win over #27 BU. Great job!! Way to pull of that 1 goal win and earn some redemption from those silly losses earlier in the season. Oh yeah and congrats on # 51Beating Harvard. BC is really racking up those big wins against quality opponents. The DU's and Miami's better beware.
                Originally posted by Hokydad
                Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by kdaddy View Post
                  I really thing that Nick, Carmella and Steve were all hall monitors in 3rd grade and got the **** kicked out of them for snitching..
                  Well they are clearly losers at school that have this weird fascination with the rep thing as it makes them at least feel validated on this forum. That and they seem to like to make fun of handicapped people further favoring this hypothesis.
                  Originally posted by Hokydad
                  Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                    No that's old news. Let's talk about BC and their recent win over #27 BU. Great job!! Way to pull of that 1 goal win and earn some redemption from those silly losses earlier in the season. Oh yeah and congrats on # 51Beating Harvard. BC is really racking up those big wins against quality opponents. The DU's and Miami's better beware.
                    Well you might want to cut him some slack..if he really lives in Yuma he is a redneck hillbilly beyond anything we could understand..

Comment

Originally posted by kdaddy View Post
                      Of course is has to do with BC..
                      Try again. BC had nothing to do with the scandal.

midge, wanted to see if you would go red. I was right. HA!
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Try again. BC had nothing to do with the scandal.

midge, wanted to see if you would go red. I was right. HA!
                        Dude...what do you not understand about Catholic institution.....I guess the repressed memories are blocking your ability to comprehend..now go eat your fritos..

Comment

So you're saying that even though BC had nothing to do with it, they had something to do with it because it is a Catholic school? That makes perfect sense.

Go huff some more fumes, hillbilly.

Comment

So you're saying that even though BC had nothing to do with it, they had something to do with it because it is a Catholic school? That makes perfect sense.

By being a Catholic institution you are part of it..what do you not get a about that? You are part of an organization that condones that behavior and protects very questionable behavior..pure and simple.

Comment

Whining about rep is so freaking stupid. Seriously. Are you guys 8 or something?
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

And we all have our vices Nick..due to the fact that you raise the issue so often as Midge pointed out you do have a disturbing fascination with it...you were an alter boy weren't you? We can get you some help with that repressed anger..i am serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X