X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prayers, Please

adding my thoughts and prayers!
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Best wishes from the east coast.

Comment

This was posted on another board early this morning from Hockey Jesus/psychoairiq:

THANK YOU everyone!!! After reading all of that, I am starting to get a little light headed... I just want you all to know that I really appreciate everything... I am home... Special thanks to all of you that stopped by the hospital(too many to name) C.Crap was right about how touched(NOT BY MAYOR) I was/am with all the thoughts/prayers... THANKS AGAIN!!!
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Get well soon!!!!

Comment

Another lil' sorta update, posted tonight on GPL from HJ/PA:

Thank you everybody!!! I am home and getting around alright... The support/love/whatever else you want to call it from ALL of my friends(GPL---RC---RRR---KFAN) has been overwhelming (HAPPY CRY)... I may be one of the luckiest people that I know, and I am seeing it first hand almost everyday... THANKS AGAIN... I will keep people posted on my recovery...
            And again, this is one of the nicest people you'll meet. If anyone is at a Gopher tailgate (especially around March, hint hint) I recommend making it a point to meet him.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
            X