Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wisconsin Badgers host the Denver Pioneers (11/20 & 11/21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wisconsin Badgers host the Denver Pioneers (11/20 & 11/21)

I thought it was interesting that Adam Miller didn't dress and Grunwald was the back up. I also wonder what's up with Jason Ford? He was making some real progress earlier in the season and I thought we'd probably see him in the line up.

Freytag and Kunin's goals were both beautiful plays by the set up men and they have the chops to finish. Jed just keeps shooting, and what do you know? He gets one to go in. I was a little surprised to see DU pull their goalie, as I'm not sure he ever saw the puck on Soleway's goal. But I suppose it was as much a wake up as anything. He had no chance on the other two.
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Even ignoring the first 10min. of the nightmarish 2nd period,it was not DU's best game by far. Coming back from 3-1 deficit in a 99 second span was pretty amazing. Pios did have trouble with Eaves' neutral zone clog strategy. Broke up DU's transition. Surprised since he has been doing that same system for years.
      Looking for more energy tonight from the Pios.
      GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
        Even ignoring the first 10min. of the nightmarish 2nd period,it was not DU's best game by far. Coming back from 3-1 deficit in a 99 second span was pretty amazing. Pios did have trouble with Eaves' neutral zone clog strategy. Broke up DU's transition. Surprised since he has been doing that same system for years.
        Looking for more energy tonight from the Pios.
        Probably not the Badgers best either. I'd say both teams had their moments. Anxious to see what happens tonight.

Ustaski in and Cavallini out on the 4th, otherwise Badgers going with the same line up.
        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Made it to the game with my daughters tonight. So many empty seats. Still, they are giddy to be here.
          Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

When I started this thread I knew it was a bad idea. In fact, I was told privately that it would NEVER make it past the first page. Since it's now heading to page 4, I'd like to thank all those who participated including both DU's remaining fans, vizaroo and DU78, who's inspirational posts no doubt enhanced the quality of life for all Badger's and Pio's alike.

Also, special thanks to Wisko, Wisko, Wisko, Tim, UCBadger, Wisko, UCBadger, Wisko and Wisko.

Congrats to the Pio's. Hope we make the trip west to Magness where the air is thin, dope is legal, and Bucky has a better record again soon.
            Last edited by Wisko McBadgerton; 11-23-2015, 01:26 PM.
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Working...
            X