Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let's be Classy and NOT tie UMassy...UMass v UNH Friday, Nov. 20

Originally posted by Darius View Post
    Disappointing. Give UMA credit for playing a better 3rd period than the 'cats. They are much improved from last year's skating in sand Minutemen.
    I'd agree with that. Our PP was like keystone cops out there...it was more like THEIR powerplay. Gotta play 3 complete periods...sounds like my Bruins...Gotta say I LOVE the speed and hustle of Jamie Hill and Chris Miller..If they could all bring that energy every shift...
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
      I'd agree with that. Our PP was like keystone cops out there...it was more like THEIR powerplay. Gotta play 3 complete periods...sounds like my Bruins...Gotta say I LOVE the speed and hustle of Jamie Hill and Chris Miller..If they could all bring that energy every shift...
      Agree on Hill and Miller. I was trying to figure out all night who 25 was cuz he stood out to me buzzin' around!

Nice to chat with you and your daughter (she's a keepah too!)
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
        Agree on Hill and Miller. I was trying to figure out all night who 25 was cuz he stood out to me buzzin' around!

Nice to chat with you and your daughter (she's a keepah too!)
        That she is...and has her mother's streak for saying more than she should hahaha. Maybe that's why she's a journalist... Anyway...Chris Miller just hustles his skates off every shift. really like the kid. He's a keepah tooooo!
        I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Working...
        X