• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UML Puck Hawk
    replied
    Re: Let's be Classy and NOT tie UMassy...UMass v UNH Friday, Nov. 20

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
    I've always said Mullins is basically Conte, albeit with a different paint job and without the hardware.
    And Mullins has neanderthals in the stands telling your school to go expletive themselves while the drool roles down their faces in a very Eli not against the Pats fashion.

Doubt you guys see many Amherst fans on here, I think the one who was on here died (or went to umasshoops). It'll probably be a lot like your MSU thread where you're all talking to yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Murray
    replied
    Re: Let's be Classy and NOT tie UMassy...UMass v UNH Friday, Nov. 20

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    Things in our favor:

Much better mascot (s)
    Much better arena (although, Mullins isn't bad the trip there is another story )
    Did I say much better mascot (s)
    NEW TRON haha
    Our coach whistles better than their coach

Go 'Cats!!
    I've always said Mullins is basically Conte, albeit with a different paint job and without the hardware.

Leave a comment:

• Let's be Classy and NOT tie UMassy...UMass v UNH Friday, Nov. 20

Ok, I'll bite...

Hey gang not sure how many peeps we'll get on this thread but I'll tell you what I don't want...another game where the pesky Minutemen are let back in and TIE when you got 'em by the you know whats!! Come on 'Cats we need points this weekend...here is the best place to get 'em!

Things going in our favor:

Much better mascot (s)
    Much better arena (although, Mullins isn't bad the trip there is another story )
    Did I say much better mascot (s)
    NEW TRON haha
    Our coach whistles better than their coach

Go 'Cats!!
    Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-16-2015, 03:22 PM.
Working...
X