Let's be Classy and NOT tie UMassy...UMass v UNH Friday, Nov. 20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
    Correction. UML fans. I haven't seen any Amherst fans on the boards in a few years. The 5 or 6 of them seem to hang out on the hockey message board on the UMass Hoops site. They're few and far between just like the zero participation on here from Notre Dame fans.
    We could always drop leaflets from an indoor blimp on the UMass fans Friday night.
    Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
      We could always drop leaflets from an indoor blimp on the UMass fans Friday night.
      We could ask Nick to do it 😂....
      I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        We could ask Nick to do it 😂....
        Pretty sure he's legally restricted from being within 150 feet of anything motorized.
        Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Re: Let's be Classy and NOT tie UMassy...UMass v UNH Friday, Nov. 20

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
          The funny thing is we can't even troll their message boards. Tried signing up, but one of the questions asked in sign up was something concerning whether you were a fan of UMass Athletics. I checked the yes box, then felt so dirty I unchecked it and had to shower for a couple hours to get the stench of degenerate neanderthal off.
          I used to feel that way after visiting Alfond Arena. Now it's just the team that stinks.
          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

UMass hockey blog: Fear The Triangle

Comment

UNH 4 UMass 1

Almost a must-win after blowing a 6-1 lead to the them earlier in the season and tough opposition the following night.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                UNH 4 UMass 1

Almost a must-win after blowing a 6-1 lead to the them earlier in the season and tough opposition the following night.
                Must win absolutely... The rest of the weekend almost a moot point except to play as well as possible. Almost think it doesnt matter who's in goal. I'm not expecting AC either night but am expecting /hoping to see better all around team D.

See you all around here later for game updates!!

Comment

Ok here's the scoop/ highlights:

TyK line top line.. DT in goal Mike McNic in

Comment

'Cats up 1-0 leads SOG 8 to 3 . Decent puck possession staved off a penalty. Playing well I'd say FWIW dept

Comment

'Cats up 2-1 six to go in the period

Comment

Chuck you'll appreciate this a kid named Walsh scores to tie it up...play under review

Well y'all know how this one turned out still undefeated in HE. Guess the thread title jinxed us sorry! I will say DT had some amazing saves in the third was relieved we held on for his sake. Bring on the Eagles.
                        Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-20-2015, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Chuck you'll appreciate this a kid named Walsh scores to tie it up...play under review

Well y'all know how this one turned out still undefeated in HE. Guess the thread title jinxed us sorry! I will say DY had some amazing saves in the third was relieved we held on for his sake. Bring on the Eagles.
                          Five teams still undefeated in Hockey East games, including two playing at the Whitt tomorrow night.

Comment

Chuck you'll appreciate this a kid named Walsh scores to tie it up...
                            Yeah, heard that on the radio on the drive home. Figures. Walshy - the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

Two lost points with this UMass series...

Can we steal them back tomorrow? Probably not, but a win and seven points would put us back on schedule. If not ahead of schedule...
                              Live Free or Die!!
                              Miami University '03

Comment

Disappointing. Give UMA credit for playing a better 3rd period than the 'cats. They are much improved from last year's skating in sand Minutemen.
                                I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Working...
                                X