• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wildcatdc
    replied
    Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    We could ask Nick to do it 😂....
    Pretty sure he's legally restricted from being within 150 feet of anything motorized.

Leave a comment:

• HockeyRef
    replied
    Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
    We could always drop leaflets from an indoor blimp on the UMass fans Friday night.
    We could ask Nick to do it 😂....

Leave a comment:

• wildcatdc
    replied
    Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
    Correction. UML fans. I haven't seen any Amherst fans on the boards in a few years. The 5 or 6 of them seem to hang out on the hockey message board on the UMass Hoops site. They're few and far between just like the zero participation on here from Notre Dame fans.
    We could always drop leaflets from an indoor blimp on the UMass fans Friday night.

Leave a comment:

• wildcatdc
    replied
    Welp thought that Wildcatdc wanted someone to get a thread going but what evs it's always ok by me to chat it up regardless...Man we need a win Friday night, esp over these guys!
    Nothing to be apologetic about - love the enthusiasm!

Leave a comment:

• UML Puck Hawk
    replied
    Re: Let's be Classy and NOT tie UMassy...UMass v UNH Friday, Nov. 20

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
    Now that's what I call quality intelligence on the *enemy* - talk about search and destroy, love the focus and intensity. And kudos for the parting shot at NICC. Well done!!
    The funny thing is we can't even troll their message boards. Tried signing up, but one of the questions asked in sign up was something concerning whether you were a fan of UMass Athletics. I checked the yes box, then felt so dirty I unchecked it and had to shower for a couple hours to get the stench of degenerate neanderthal off.

Leave a comment:

• e.cat
    replied

Depends upon what you focus on for "worst". I can think of some other candidates, as you might imagine.

p.s. - what is this "umassy" thing? is it like "uhn" ... or is it more complicated??
    What it is, what it is! Depending on what your definitiin of "IS" is!

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Murray
    replied

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
    Correction. UML fans. I haven't seen any Amherst fans on the boards in a few years. The 5 or 6 of them seem to hang out on the hockey message board on the UMass Hoops site. They're few and far between just like the zero participation on here from Notre Dame fans.
    Now that's what I call quality intelligence on the *enemy* - talk about search and destroy, love the focus and intensity. And kudos for the parting shot at NICC. Well done!!

Leave a comment:

• HockeyRef
    replied

OK thanks HR. I've seen it elsewhere, so I thought it was something the UML folks were throwing at the "flagship".

The age-old problem with UMA is they've never really risen to consistent relevancy in HE.

No relevancy = no rivalries = no fun.
    Welp thought that Wildcatdc wanted someone to get a thread going but what evs it's always ok by me to chat it up regardless...Man we need a win Friday night, esp over these guys!

Leave a comment:

• riverchief1
    replied

UNH 6-3.

UNH posts on this thread, 72. UMass 4.

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied
    OK thanks HR. I've seen it elsewhere, so I thought it was something the UML folks were throwing at the "flagship".

The age-old problem with UMA is they've never really risen to consistent relevancy in HE.

And, everyone hates Mullins.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Murray
    replied

Chuck it's a saying, kind of like "be classy not Umassy"...so that's why I came up with it. Lame, I know...

Leave a comment:

• HockeyRef
    replied

Depends upon what you focus on for "worst". I can think of some other candidates, as you might imagine.

p.s. - what is this "umassy" thing? is it like "uhn" ... or is it more complicated??
    Chuck it's a saying, kind of like "be classy not Umassy"...so that's why I came up with it. Lame, I know...

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Murray
    replied

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
    Those dirty hippies from UVM are the worst though!

Leave a comment:

• Snively65
    replied

My count from the first 19 posts is 14 UNH, 4 UML, and 1 BU (thanks, Scarlet). So, perhaps every game should not necessarily have its own thread?

Leave a comment:

• UML Puck Hawk
    replied
    UMass 4.
    None of which are from posters who are fans of the "flagship" campus of the UMass system.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X