Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those Were the Days, or, Rekindling the Flame (Wars): BC visits UNH, Saturday, 11/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darius View Post
    Anywhere downtown, they don't enforce the meters.

UNH 4 BC 3. Feelin' it.
    I like both of these answers!

Comment

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
      Clark in net UNH wins 3-2. Tirone in net BC wins 5-3 with an ENG!
      Have my doubts we will see Clarky but could be wrong! Either way just wanna see a good hockey game with the 'Cats winning of course 😉!
      I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Re: Those Were the Days, or, Rekindling the Flame (Wars): BC visits UNH, Saturday, 11

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        IDK, I kinda have a bad feeling about this one. Now if this game was in March or April... not so much.
        If this game was in April, we'd be in FantasyLand 'cuz UNH ain't gonna get past March. Sad but true.
        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Re: Those Were the Days, or, Rekindling the Flame (Wars): BC visits UNH, Saturday, 11

Originally posted by Darius View Post
          Anywhere downtown, they don't enforce the meters.
          Darius the kind-hearted Welcome Wagon UNH ambassador

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
            If this game was in April, we'd be in FantasyLand 'cuz UNH ain't gonna get past March. Sad but true.
            Is my vehicle bugged? This was the Mill before Packer's Falls Road Durham egress conversation last night. "We could win HEA". "Yeah, right." "It used to be BC/BU/UNH/UMO, now it is BC/BU/UML/PRO." "Sigh...."
            Last edited by Darius; 11-21-2015, 08:20 AM.
            I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Can we go back to Greg's comment about BC being the visiting team at Fenway tonight and how ludicrous that is? Nudge nudge SMT fans, nudge nudge.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I'm not driving my arse all the way up there to see my team lose!

Eagles 93, UHN 0
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                  I'm not driving my arse all the way up there to see my team lose!

Eagles 93, UHN 0
                  What, is Ditka drivin' da bus??

Ok, I'm going with BC, 5-2.
                  Signature line intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by wildcatdc View Post
                    What, is Ditka drivin' da bus??

Ok, I'm going with BC, 5-2.
                    Nah... 93, that's the route I'm taking. I was gonna give UHN 4, but screw that.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Some of the unh faithful are much more confident than i expected. No idea if it's warranted or not but i never take anything for granted at the whitt. Plus BC hasn't been on the road in a while. Need to be ready at puck drop. One olus is unh had to play last night.

Comment

Refs better reign things in here.

Comment

Prior to the Furgele tally, it had been 3 games and 9 goals since UNH scored a goal that didn't involve Poturalski or Kelleher...
                          Live Free or Die!!
                          Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            Prior to the Furgele tally, it had been 3 games and 9 goals since UNH scored a goal that didn't involve Poturalski or Kelleher...
                            Postural ski was -4 on the night.
                            Originally posted by mookie1995
                            bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                            Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                            Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

You're right - and Kelleher was a -3 - UNH would be better off without them...
                              Live Free or Die!!
                              Miami University '03

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                                Postural ski was -4 on the night.
                                Ouch.

Several of us who predicted 5-2 for BC didn't miss by much.

Shame UNH scored 3 goals and still never really had a shot at the win.

There goes the "unbeaten in HE" thing. 3-5-3 isn't quite "Champions of December" quality. Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X