RPI @ Bentley, Friday, 11/20/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Downstate_RIT_Fan View Post
    RPI needs to keep Bentleys first line off of the scorers sheet. Bentley has a terrific first line that has accounted for most of Bentleys points this season so far. RPI needs to contain that line. If they do RPI will win. If they don't I expect a similar result as last year.

BTW took off last Friday to go see junior and catch the Yale game. Terrific experience as always, lots of good and knowledgable RPI fans around us. Met a friendly fellow who showed up with a cow bell. Not sure if he is on this forum but we had a terrific conversation as he also had ties to RIT as I do. Hope to see more home games before junior graduates.

Nonetheless I've seen Bentley three times this year and was impressed with French and Gladiuk. Stopping them will be the key to the game.
    nice to meet you also. Rit will be in Troy next year so two jerseys might be required that night!

Comment

Re: RPI @ Bentley, Friday, 11/20/15

Originally posted by jstadts View Post
      nice to meet you also. Rit will be in Troy next year so two jerseys might be required that night!
      Is RIT @ HFH next year a definite?
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
        lets put it this way It is VERY good bet.

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
          I am going to be in Massachusetts tomorrow and called Bentley to try to get tickets for the game. I was told that tickets were only sold at the arena and that the box office didn't open until about a half hour before game time. He also told me that they almost never sell out.
          It all sounds very strange to me, but I will be there hoping to get in.
          Sounds like there will be a good contingent of RPI fans there...myself and a few of our group will be there as well.
          Proud founder of the First Church of RPI Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post

That's going to confuse college hockey writers everywhere.
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Working...
            X