Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferris State playing at 11 pm et, 3800 miles from home with the Seawolves, Nov 13/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    What's odd is that there is no 21 listed on the WCHA site under "WCHA Officials":

http://www.wcha.com/men/wcha/officials.php
    The numbers must not be updated. Box score lists the referees as Albers and Forys, both of whom are on that list.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Re: Ferris State playing at 11 pm et, 3800 miles from home with the Seawolves, Nov 13

Are Seawolves hockey games no longer broadcast on a local radio station?

Comment

Re: Ferris State playing at 11 pm et, 3800 miles from home with the Seawolves, Nov 13

Originally posted by terloc View Post
        Are Seawolves hockey games no longer broadcast on a local radio station?
        They aren't on any of the radio stations anymore, but you can listen via the internet. They don't always seem to remember to list the link on the goseawolves website for some reason. Like tonight, they have volleyball & basketball listed, but not hockey. Last night the same thing initially.. then halfway through the game, they added hockey to that site. By now they may have added it, I haven't checked.

Right before every game, the team tweets out a link though. They probably Facebook it too, I dunno?

1. Go to --> http://portal.stretchinternet.com/ua...1447561514.648
        2. Click down on the WCHA logo & screen changes to an advertisement with events listed below that
        3. Scroll down to tonight's date & "Event description"
        4. You'll see 3 little icons for watch, listen & stats. Click the middle one to 'listen'.
        5. That should be it!

Second period just ended, 3-0 Seawolves.

Comment

It's a SHUTOUT! SEAWOLVES WIN! PPPPPPARTY CANNON TIME!
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Great game and a solid 60 minutes from the boys. Congrats to Mantha on the shutout! 5-0!! Great things happen when refs don't try to influence a game. I think 21 got a butt chewing from Shep.
            Originally Posted by aparch
            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Laughing about Kozun and Anholt rotating the last 5 minutes looking for a hattie...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Laughing about Kozun and Anholt rotating the last 5 minutes looking for a hattie...
                Yeah, there were a couple times that Kozun should have passed it but you knew he wanted that hattie. Good for them, very solid games. Great job coaching staff!
                Originally Posted by aparch
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

So here we are again with the Ferris boys playing late.
                  Couldn't find a Ferris thread so came here.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                    So here we are again with the Ferris boys playing late.
                    Couldn't find a Ferris thread so came here.
                    This will work I just saw that the _airbanks Ice Dogs coming off a 2 month long road trip. Just so they could stay in Alaska for the coldest 4 weeks of winter, in their eyes.......good trade

Then looked up the Bulldogs with red collar's schedule ...uh oh they are on the 2 week so far from home tour and probably already doing the Wcha whine.
                    Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 01-06-2017, 02:00 AM.
                    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
                    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Working...
                    X