X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hockeyplayer1015
    replied
    Re: St. Lawrence University Skating Saints - 2015-2016

You're correct with your potential match ups, Mike. Both of those teams will be tough. Not sure I want to see Harvard on the big sheet though, but Dartmouth is hot as sweeping Yale is no small feat.

I'm sure the Saints will be well represented in LP. Safe travels to all of you going up. Also, the Stanley Cup will be on display this weekend. Details should be on the ECAC page.

Leave a comment:

• critsports
    replied

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Congratulations, guys. ****!

Wally - you went out in style! Good luck in Lake Placid!
    Thanks Joe...........and thanks to Wally for a wonderful 40 years!!! Like Tim expressed so well, what a way for Wally to celebrate his last game. I'm sure that scotch at the Best Western will taste all that much sweeter tonight.

What a well played series. Two tough games that could have gone either way. Last night I thought Clarkson carried the play for the majority of the game and we came on strong in the third. Both nights Hayton saved the day for us numerous times.
    Tonight was a bit the opposite. We dominated the first two periods and then the Knights took over the third. Luckily we regrouped in the OT. Frankly I didn't think we were going to make it out of regulation and that break is just what we needed. The first OT we did everything right except score. Thankfully we had number 7 take things into his own hands. If not this year.....All American is definitely in the cards for him. Leading the team in scoring and the biggest of big goals tonight. Wow!!!!
    Who we play is still unsettled but it won't be Quinnipiac. If they advance they'll get Dartmouth and we'll get Harvard. If Cornell upsets them then we'd get Dartmouth (I think.) Tomorrow night we'll know. A great win for the Saints!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• TimU
    replied
    Originally posted by vicb View Post
    Congrats to the Saints. As Tim said, Hayden saved your bacon both knights. Good luck in Placid.

And as far as the off sides I posted, Tim you know me better than that. Just pulling your guys chains. Should have added a instead of the at the end of the post.
    You know we love you Vic. 😘

Leave a comment:

• hockeyplayer1015
    replied

What Tim said. While I may not think so tomorrow, I'm very happy right now that I stayed awake at work to watch both games when I should have been sleeping.

Wish I could be in LP next weekend, but maybe it'll be better when the Saints come down to Tampa. Right?

Leave a comment:

• vicb
    replied

Congrats to the Saints. As Tim said, Hayden saved your bacon both knights. Good luck in Placid.

And as far as the off sides I posted, Tim you know me better than that. Just pulling your guys chains. Should have added a instead of the at the end of the post.
    Last edited by vicb; 03-12-2016, 10:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X