Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halloween, UNH vs. the 'Mack: A Whistling Turtleneck is NOT a Costume

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    Mac and UMass tied 2-2 in the third; maybe if they go two or three OTs, Cats will have advantage tomorrow night?
    Haha wishful thinking and a great idea but I think 'Mac is going to take care of the Minutemen unless something happens in the last minute of play...

Edit: yep, they took care of Umass 4-2
    Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-13-2015, 08:19 PM.
    I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

Welp not much action on this game thread but I don't want to let Snively65 down

Heading down to the rink (notice I did not say...ARENA ) later today after hubby's Robotics event ready to see the 'Cats break out of whatever funk we were in at MSU to deflate the Warriors after their win last night over UMass. Looking forward to seeing fellow 'Cat fans today after a week's hiatus. Not to look past this one but will be glad to come 'home' after what seems like a forever roadtrip.

OK 'Cats...you know what to do...BRING IT! 'Mack will be hungry to sweep their HE weekend..NOT at OUR expense!!

ps for anyone in the area early in the day BvR, Charlie Kelleher (CKells) and Liam Darcy are playing in games at Lawlor and Gullant rinks. BvR's and Liam D's game is at 2:00 ish (Gallant) , while CKells is at 4:20 (Lawlor) Dang can't make it but if you can you get a chance to see 3 of our recruits in action.

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        Welp not much action on this game thread but I don't want to let Snively65 down

Heading down to the rink (notice I did not say...ARENA ) later today after hubby's Robotics event ready to see the 'Cats break out of whatever funk we were in at MSU to deflate the Warriors after their win last night over UMass. Looking forward to seeing fellow 'Cat fans today after a week's hiatus. Not to look past this one but will be glad to come 'home' after what seems like a forever roadtrip.

OK 'Cats...you know what to do...BRING IT! 'Mack will be hungry to sweep their HE weekend..NOT at OUR expense!!

ps for anyone in the area early in the day BvR, Charlie Kelleher (CKells) and Liam Darcy are playing in games at Lawlor and Gullant rinks. BvR's and Liam D's game is at 2:00 ish (Gallant) , while CKells is at 4:20 (Lawlor) Dang can't make it but if you can you get a chance to see 3 of our recruits in action.
        Yeah, this schedule must be giving some people jumbotron withdrawls
        UNH Hockey: From "Why Not Us' to "Woe is Us"

Comment

Originally posted by Felger View Post
          Yeah, this schedule must be giving some people jumbotron withdrawls
          Well, it's not the worst thing to be forced to pay attention to the game. Though it is nice having a prime view of the replay system from our section.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
            Mac and UMass tied 2-2 in the third; maybe if they go two or three OTs, Cats will have advantage tomorrow night?
            Playing us twice with the night before off is plenty of advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuppie Scum View Post
              Playing us twice with the night before off is plenty of advantage.
              Maybe so, but we need it.
              Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Yuppie Scum View Post
                Well, it's not the worst thing to be forced to pay attention to the game.
                I think both Felger and myself are in agreement with you. Frankly, I can totally live without it.
                Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

For the folks going to Merrimack tonight.

Merrimack Fans,

Due to the tragic events in Paris yesterday, Merrimack College Police will be checking ALL BAGS at each entrance of Lawler. Please allow an extra 5-10 minutes for security purposes.

If you have any questions, please contact the Merrimack Ticket Office at (978) 837-5324 or tickets@merrimack.edu.

Comment

D Pairs tonight courtesy of MC blogger Mike McMahon;

@MikeMcMahonCHN: UNH D:
                    Cleland-Marks
                    Quast-Furgele
                    Maller-Dawson
                    Danny Tirone (.868) in goal.

Comment

• Re: Halloween, UNH vs. the 'Mack: A Whistling Turtleneck is NOT a Costume

And our lines for tonight :

@MikeMcMahonCHN:

UNH Lines:
                      Correale-Poturalski-Kelleher
                      MacDonald-Smith-Gaudreault
                      Nazarian-Miller-Vela
                      Eiserman-Salvaggio-Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                        And our lines for tonight :

@MikeMcMahonCHN:

UNH Lines:
                        Correale-Poturalski-Kelleher
                        MacDonald-Smith-Gaudreault
                        Nazarian-Miller-Vela
                        Eiserman-Salvaggio-Hill
                        From box score, it appears that first line was also the first PP unit twice in first period? So, the senior checking first line experiment is over?

Comment

Kelleher scores 5-on-3 and Poturalski finds the back of the net on the ensuing 5-on-4 as UNH finally beats Delia, to take a 2-1 lead. Early third...
                          Live Free or Die!!
                          Miami University '03

Comment

Chris Miller da Man!

And, UNH remains undefeated in HEA.
                            Last edited by Snively65; 11-14-2015, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                              Chris Miller da Man!

And, UNH remains undefeated in HEA.
                              Yep we will take it...3rd MC goal deflating but CMills finds a way! Technically with the tie the 'Cats won the MC series...we'll take it.
                              Home sweet home next week... Go 'Cats!

3 Pt night for TyK
                              2 Pt night for Pots
                              2 Pt night for Cleland

Going to give DT props for hanging tough esp after he got his helmet knocked off: stayed home for the most part. Nazarian had some good looks and Miller...becoming a house hold name fast!
                              Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-14-2015, 09:25 PM.

Comment

As a long time UNH fan I have never imagined the day I would see UNH fans getting excited by their tying Merrimack.... Oh well...
                                Last edited by scoreboard; 11-14-2015, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X