Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yale Bulldogs 2015-2016 season. Lets get offensive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goblue78
    replied
    Re: Yale Bulldogs 2015-2016 season. Lets get offensive!

I agree both calls were borderline. But I think they got them both right... (the second one was a little harder to see).

Leave a comment:

• LTsatch
    replied

Poor effort against Dartmouth in what was basically a stolen win. Borderline call on the winning goal and a wave off of a Dartmouth tying goal. I will call this an early season post Harvard hangover game. nice to get out of the weekend with three points though.

Leave a comment:

• goblue78
    replied

The only thing more fun than 3 points in Cambridge and Hanover is watching Bob Gaudet complain to the referees.

Leave a comment:

• LTsatch
    replied

Attended the Harvard game and was very impressed with Snively. Nice job neutralizing Vesey by Cooper. A very even game that could have gone either way. Lyon was a little off his game last night but made some very big saves as well.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog10jw
    replied

Have to be careful tomorrow night. Always tough to play at Dartmouth on Saturday after the Harvard game.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog10jw
    replied

Originally posted by Yale86 View Post
    . Wow - that sucks. Is NESN part of your regional package? If so, you should have gotten the game. You can get a replay on Ivy Digital, but you may have to pay for it. Just got out of Bright and heading back home to the Cape. It was a great game. A real measuring stick game for both teams.
    I pay for the Sports Package on DIRECTV which includes, among many others, NESN and NESN+

NESN had a hockey special on Providence, but NESN+ was blank. Don't know why they would blackout the game everywhere but New England, but maybe they did.

Leave a comment:

• Yale86
    replied
    Originally posted by bulldog10jw View Post
    So I'm ready to record the game on NESN+ to watch later but when I turn on the channel, I have DIRECTV, nothing. The Yale website says it should be on channel 629. There is no channel 629. 628-1 is NESN+ but the game was never on for some reason.

Must have been a great game.
    . Wow - that sucks. Is NESN part of your regional package? If so, you should have gotten the game. You can get a replay on Ivy Digital, but you may have to pay for it. Just got out of Bright and heading back home to the Cape. It was a great game. A real measuring stick game for both teams.

Leave a comment:

• Yale86
    replied
    Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
    Congratulations to Joe Snively for ECAC Rookie of the Week and to Alex Lyon for ECAC Goaltender of the Week. http://www.yalebulldogs.com/sports/m...20151103ff2g2m
    . Tremendous effort by Bulldogs tonight. Snively going to be special. Fast with really good hands. Harvard just has a ton of weapons. Lyon stoned them in 1st period. Last sequence was just another example of how well coached this team is. Going to be a great year. Yale, Harvard & Q will match up with any team in the country. Only teams I see that can legitimately skate with them thus far are Michigan (no goalie though) and Denver (legit scoring threats, sneaky fast). Anyway, I don't see tope 3 in ECAC taking a backseat to anyone.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog10jw
    replied

So I'm ready to record the game on NESN+ to watch later but when I turn on the channel, I have DIRECTV, nothing. The Yale website says it should be on channel 629. There is no channel 629. 628-1 is NESN+ but the game was never on for some reason.

Must have been a great game.

Leave a comment:

• LTsatch
    replied

Congratulations to Joe Snively for ECAC Rookie of the Week and to Alex Lyon for ECAC Goaltender of the Week. http://www.yalebulldogs.com/sports/m...20151103ff2g2m

Leave a comment:

• LTsatch
    replied

This Snively kid might be for real. Nice to see Wilson back in the line up. Repensky still out. Early season non-sensical stat QU and Yale 1-2 in the pairwise.

Leave a comment:

• riverchief1
    replied

Thanks for bringing Amherst back to earth tonight. Don't need the "flagship" campus getting too full of themselves.

Leave a comment:

• bulldog10jw
    replied

Nice to see a good offensive effort and some power play goals

http://www.yalebulldogs.com/sports/m...20151031ycp041

Five different Elis hit the net and Alex Lyon stopped 25 shots as Yale handed UMass its first loss of the year, 6-1, at the Sun Center.

Leave a comment:

• LTsatch
    replied

Watched the worst feed ever on Ivy League digital Network tonight. I thought Yale played down to Princeton and really let them stay in the game most of the night, Phinney also played very well in goal for the Tigers. Gaus and Snively played very well tonight and were rewarded with assists on the two goals for their efforts. Stu Wilson was announced as a late scratch and no reason was given for his absence. Hayden looked much stronger on the puck, we need him to have a breakout season. Yale may be surprised by UMass if they play like they did tonight. They are undefeated, albeit against some weak foes, but I could see them working Yale over if they don't wake up.

Leave a comment:

• goblue78
    replied

Always tough getting through that first one. UMass should be a good test of what we've got.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X