Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yale Bulldogs 2015-2016 season. Lets get offensive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yale 2 Union 1 OT

Is there any coverage for this game in Minnesota? QU vs Yale Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeykrazy View Post
      Is there any coverage for this game in Minnesota? QU vs Yale Thanks in advance!
      Not according to the list which is in alpha order by State, sorry. You can watch the game online for $9.95 via the Ivy League Digital Network. Order a Yale daily pass, as they are home team. The QU home game vs. Yale will air free on the QU YouTube channel
      YALE HOCKEY
      2013 National Champions

Comment

Big game tonight. Remember 6:30 start. #QWho?

http://www.nhregister.com/sports/201...national-event
        YALE HOCKEY
        2013 National Champions

Comment

I'm getting less and less optimistic each week.

On the other hand, QU has built a very enviable and consistently excellent hockey program.

Comment

Originally posted by bulldog10jw View Post
            I'm getting less and less optimistic each week.

On the other hand, QU has built a very enviable and consistently excellent hockey program.
            Do not be pessimistic about Yale. They lost 2 games to the 2 best teams in the country back to back. This is a very solid Yale team that will be heard from throughout this season.
            QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
            2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
            2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
            2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
            https://***********/QHockeyBlog
            https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
            https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Re: Yale Bulldogs 2015-2016 season. Lets get offensive!

Originally posted by QUAlum2004 View Post
              Do not be pessimistic about Yale. They lost 2 games to the 2 best teams in the country back to back. This is a very solid Yale team that will be heard from throughout this season.
              I agree, I was just looking at the records of the elite teams this year and besides six teams who have absolutely stellar records, the rest of the field is a dog fight right now. Yale needs to beat Princeton, and then take revenge on BU next week. Not mentioned here recently, but the Yale offense really misses Doherty and they also miss Repensky on the power play. The Register had them doubtful but almost ready for play, so I would hope to see them against BU. I thought Yale took it to QU for at least half of the game tonight. QU is trained well to clog the shooting lanes and you could see that Yale was frustrated by that. Not sure if Gartieg has improved immensely or is just not seeing many quality shots. It seemed every shot by Yale tonight was contested by the QU D. Don't get me going on the officiating!
              YALE HOCKEY
              2013 National Champions

Comment

Saw the game in New York through ASN syndication. A joke of a production. They cut from the studio to the rink 12 seconds into the game and by then, there already was a penalty. Then they missed five minutes of play due to technical difficulties. Two studio guys were clueless – one was named Andres and better suited for soccer. Everyone flip-flopped on the Quinnipiac pronunciation.

At first intermission they posted the ECAC scoreboard and Yale was spelled “Yake.” Is Yale that hard to spell?

Comment

Snively is going to be something special for you guys.
                  "I would like to allocate more time to dating, though. I need to find a girlfriend. That’s why I need to carve out just a little more time. I think maybe even another five to 10 — how much time does a woman want a week? Maybe 10 hours? That’s kind of the minimum? I don’t know.”
                  - Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by DownOnTheFarm View Post
                    Snively is going to be something special for you guys.
                    Agree, he has been faking out his own players with some of his passes. Even a QU fan behind me said "filthy" on one move.
                    YALE HOCKEY
                    2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                      I agree, I was just looking at the records of the elite teams this year and besides six teams who have absolutely stellar records, the rest of the field is a dog fight right now. Yale needs to beat Princeton, and then take revenge on BU next week. Not mentioned here recently, but the Yale offense really misses Doherty and they also miss Repensky on the power play. The Register had them doubtful but almost ready for play, so I would hope to see them against BU. I thought Yale took it to QU for at least half of the game tonight. QU is trained well to clog the shooting lanes and you could see that Yale was frustrated by that. Not sure if Gartieg has improved immensely or is just not seeing many quality shots. It seemed every shot by Yale tonight was contested by the QU D. Don't get me going on the officiating!
                      Garteig has improved a lot as his save percentage has risen considerably from the past 2 years. He worked out all summer in Hamden except for his time at Bruins developmental camp. He is making those really tough saves now and not letting in the easy ones like he did in the past, knock on wood.
                      QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
                      2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
                      2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
                      2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
                      https://***********/QHockeyBlog
                      https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
                      https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

It's one thing to lose to Q, quite another to lose to Princeton.....at home. Something is missing all of a sudden and they better find that something fast.

Comment

Has any heard about the nature of the injury to Lyon that prevented him from playing last night? While Spano did a good job given the circumstances, I feel the outcome of the game would have been different with Lyon between the pipes.

Comment

Got hit in pregame warm ups (in clavicle I heard). He was briefly
                            On bench in full gear in 3rd period and thus I'm assuming X-rays were negative and he will be ok. Spano has a glove hand but otherwise some very weak goals he gave up
                            -------------
                            Yale University 2013 National Champs

Comment

Big game tonight, time for Yale to right the ship, a win against BU could be the first step in a hopeful turnaround. Unfortunately still no Doherty or Repensky tonight. I hope we see them after the break. The game is on ESPN3 for those interested.
                              YALE HOCKEY
                              2013 National Champions

Comment

Terrific game / win by Yale tonight. Hockey is a long season. We'll get guys healthy and Be there in the end. Have faith. When we won I remember b in gat Ingalls early in the year and we lost to Q 6-2. I remember thinking "the better team lost." And if we saw them again and we were at full strength Yale would win. I feel the same about this team - this really good team. Go Blue!

Comment

Working...
                                X